1. What is Yes Mail?
Yes Mail is a new email service provided exclusively to Yes customers. It's a world-class e-mail experience that comes with 2GB of storage, powerful anti-spam features and a synchronized address book. You can access Yes Mail from any Yes 4G device, via mobile phone, web browser, or popular e-mail software programs like Outlook. Best of all, it's all on the world's most positive domain name - yes.my.
2. How much does Yes Mail cost?
Yes Mail is free for everyone with a Yes ID.
3. Does every Yes subscriber get Yes Mail?
Only if they want it. Everyone with a Yes ID can have Yes Mail, but not everyone will choose to activate their Yes Mail account - it's the customer's choice.
4. Can I view Yes Mail anywhere, on any connection?
5. How do I sign in?
6. How much storage does Yes Mail have?
Yes Mail comes with two gigabytes (2GB) of storage, which is equivalent to 33.5 hours of digital music, or 1.1+ million pages of a text Word document.
7. Can I get more storage?
We plan to add a storage upgrade feature in early 2011.
8. What is the file attachment limit?
Yes Mail can support up to 40 megabytes (40MB) of attachments per message.
9. How does Yes Mail's address book work?
Yes Mail's address book is synchronized with Yes Life and the Buzz, a 4G Cloud Phone, so adding, deleting or updating contacts in any of the three will be automatically synced, updated and backed up.
10. How do I get Yes Mail on the Buzz? (March 2011)
Yes Mail can be set up using the Email Setup wizard, via the Message Settings section.
11. Can I synchronize Yes Mail with an existing email client?
Yes Mail can support standard IMAP4, POP3 and SMTP protocols, hence allowing Yes Mail to be set up on various desktop clients, including Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail and Mozilla Thunderbird. Yes Mail can also be set up to a mobile email client using the same protocols.
12. Can I receive Yes Mail on my mobile device?
Yes Mail can be set up with any mobile device that supports IMAP, POP3 and SMTP mail services. Please visit Yes Mail's Help page to learn more about the settings. You can find it on the top-right hand corner of the page after you have logged in.
13. What desktop browsers are supported?
Yes Mail is optimized for:
- Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Firefox 2.2 and above
- Google Chrome 5.0 and above
- Apple Safari 3.1 and above.