- What is AutoPay?
You will be able to automatically renew your Prepaid Data Add-On at the end of the Data Add-On Validity Period by using your registered credit/debit card. By doing so, it frees you from the hassle of keeping track of the expiry date of your Prepaid Data Add-Ons Validity Period. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.
- How do I subscribe to AutoPay?
You may subscribe to AutoPay by following these steps on the MyYes app:- .
i) Log in to MyYes app
ii) Go to “Profile” and save your credit card details;
iii) Go to “Buy Add On” on the home screen and choose an Add-On;
iv) Select the Credit/Debit Card option then subscribe for AutoPay
- When will my Prepaid Data Add-On be renewed?
Your Prepaid Data Add-On will be renewed based on the expiry date of your Prepaid Data Add-Ons validity period. E.g. Prepaid Data Add-On Kasi Up 7Days 10GB with 7 days validity will be renewed every 7 days, while Prepaid Data Add-On Kasi Up 30Days 10GB with 30 days validity will be renewed every 30 days.
- Can I change my credit card details?
Yes, you can change your credit/debit card details through the MyYes app by executing the following steps:-
(i) Go to “Profile”
- Will my Prepaid Data Add-On be automatically renewed if I finish using my internet data before the expiry of the Data Add-On Validity Period?
No, for your Prepaid Data Add-On to be renewed, your current Prepaid Data Add-On Validity Period has to expire first.
- How can I cancel my AutoPay service?
You may unsubscribe through MyYes app.
- Can I use a third party credit/debit card to subscribe to AutoPay?
No, you must use your own credit/debit card to subscribe to AutoPay.