- What is the YES x Frog Free SIM?The YES x Frog Free SIM is a Service Plan provided under the Prepaid Service by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“YES”). It is available only for the selected members determined by YTL Foundation. Terms and conditions apply.
- How do I know that I am eligible for this programme?YTL Foundation will notify you if you are eligible to participate for this programme. Please visit www.yes.my for registration. In addition, you must not have more than five prepaid service accounts with YES.
- Where can I apply for this programme?You can apply for the YES x Frog Free SIM through the YES Online Store.
- How many YES x Frog Free SIM Card(s) (“SIM Card”) can I apply for?Each eligible subscriber can only apply for one SIM Card.
- I have successfully applied for a free SIM Card and received my confirmation email, how do I know when I will receive it?You should receive your delivery tracking number with your successful application email. To check your delivery status, go to www.yes.my/TrackOrder and enter your delivery tracking number.
- I have received my free SIM Card, how do I activate it to start using my free data right away?To activate your SIM Card:
For New User
(i) Download the MyYES app
(ii) On the login page, press “New User”
(iii) Press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen
(iv) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password.
For Existing User
(i) Login to the MyYES app
(ii) Go to Quick Access, press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen
(iii) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password.
- Am I allowed to choose a YES Mobile Number when I apply for the SIM Card?Not at this point in time. A YES Mobile Number will be assigned to each SIM Card upon activation.
- What happens if my YES x Frog Free SIM account becomes inactive?You will still be able to receive calls & SMS, access your contacts and make emergency calls. However, you will not be able to make any other calls, send SMS or surf the internet. Kindly purchase a YES Reload for your YES x Frog Free SIM. The minimum purchase of a Yes Reload is RM5 which has a Validity Period of ten (10) days.
- Does the free data have an expiry date?Yes, a total of 120GB data with 10GB data allocated for each Service Cycle (“Data Allocation”) for twelve (12) Service Cycles. A Service Cycle commences on the activation date of The YES x Frog Free SIM for a period of thirty (30) calendar days thereafter. Each Data Allocation shall be valid for use during the relevant Service Cycle. Any unutilised Data Allocation from the preceding Service Cycle will be forfeited and will not be transferred to the succeeding Service Cycle.
- How will I know whether I have received my free data upon activation of my YES x Frog Free SIM Card?Login to MyYes app and the data should be reflected on your home screen.
- Can I purchase other Prepaid Data Add-Ons before my account expires?Yes, you can. For more information on the Prepaid Data Add-on, please check out our Prepaid FAQ.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other YES numbers?There will be no charges imposed when you call YES numbers from your YES SIM. However, charges will be imposed on all international (IDD) calls and SMS in accordance with the voice calls and SMS rates as more specially published in www.yes.my/roaming.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other networks?Yes, all domestic calls to other networks are subjected to a standard rate. Please refer to the table below:-
Type of Off Net Services Rates (RM) Charging Block
Voice Calls RM 0.09/minute 30 SMS RM 0.09/SMS –
- Will there be any charges imposed on IDD Service?Yes, charges will be imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @ www.yes.my/roaming.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can download MyYes app from Android Play Store or Apple App Store to chat with our Chatbot Sofia or our YES customer advocates, or to submit your questions via MyYes app.