- What are the service offerings under the Yes Prepaid FT5G Plan?
The service offerings and rate offerings are as stated below:
Plan Name Yes Prepaid FT5G Plan Price RM30
Internet Data Unlimited 5G
Unlimited 4G (up to 7Mbps)
Account Validity Period 60 days (from the date of activation of the SIM Card) Service Validity Period 30 days (from the date of activation of the SIM Card) Hotspot 12GB (5G/4G)* On-Net Services of domestic voice calls Unlimited Off-Net Services of domestic voice calls Unlimited On-Net Services of domestic SMS Unlimited Off-Net Services of domestic SMS RM 0.09 per SMS
*Data Usage and Speed are subject to relevant 5G or 4G coverage
- How many Yes Prepaid FT5G Plans can I register for?
In accordance with the law, an individual may register for up to a total of five (5) Prepaid Mobile Numbers.
- What will happen once the hotspot of 12GB internet data under the Yes Prepaid FT5G Plan is fully utilised?
Once fully utilised, you will not able to use the hotspot for the remainder of the Service Validity Period. You may purchase additional hotspot add-ons through the MyYes app. Please refer to https://www.yes.my/tnc/products-services-tnc.
- Can I purchase any Prepaid Data Add-On before expiry of my Account Validity Period?
Yes, you may do so.
- Must I activate the SIM Card immediately upon receipt of the SIM Card or can I do so at a later time?
Upon receiving the SIM Card, you are required to perform a one-time activation of the SIM Card within thirty (30) days from the date you receive the SIM Card. Failing to do so will result in the SIM Card automatic expiration and your Service account shall be terminated accordingly. In such instance, any payment made by you, including the plan fee shall be automatically forfeited and no refund shall be made to you.
- Do I still get free unlimited voice calls when I am calling someone outside of Malaysia?
No, the free unlimited voice calls do not apply to IDD Services, as such, charges will be imposed if you call someone outside of Malaysia. Please refer to the rates published at https://www.yes.my/roaming for more details.
- Will there be any charges imposed on IDD Service?
Yes, charges will be imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @ https://www.yes.my/roaming
- Where can I purchase the Yes Prepaid FT5G Plan?
You can purchase the Yes Prepaid FT5G Plan through the Yes website @ first to 5G prepaid, on the MyYes apps, Shopee, MyNews, at any of our Yes Stores/Kiosk or through our Yes dealers.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You can send your questions to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can download MyYes app from the Android Play Store or the Apple App Store to submit your questions via MyYes app, chat with our Chatbot Sofia and Yes customer advocate directly.