- What is PayQuik?
PayQuik is a payment channel designed to give you more payment options, giving you even more convenience and flexibility.
- How do I reload via PayQuik kiosks?
A. Visit a PayQuik Kiosk.
B. Select “Telco” > Select “Yes” > Select “YES Prepaid Reloads”.
C. A statement on the Personal Data Protection Act will appear. Read the statement carefully and press “Next”.
D. Enter your mobile number and press “Next”.
E. Choose how much you wish to reload: RM10, RM30, RM50 or RM100.
F. Enter the EXACT amount of money into the machine. Once the correct amount is inserted,
the “Pay” button will change from grey to yellow. Press the “Pay” button.
G. Take the printed receipt from the Kiosk. The PIN will be printed on the receipt. “Activate it”
(a) Via Online Portal
1. Log on to YES Express Payment Channel
2. Enter your YES ID / Phone Number / Account Number
3. Enter the 16-digit Activation Code and click submit
(b) Via SMS*
1. Type REL <16-digit Activation Code>
2. Send the SMS to 018 330 1111
• Your reload will be credited immediately to your YES account
*Standard SMS charges apply to reloads via other telco operators.
H.If you have any enquiries, call PayQuik’s toll-free Careline at 1800-18-7845. Operating hours are 9am to 9pm from Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm on Saturdays. PayQuik is closed on Sundays. In addition to the toll-free Careline, you may also call 019-2944580 or 016-6458147 for further enquiries.
- Will I be charged additional fees when I purchase reloads via PayQuik kiosks?
No, you will not be charged any additional fees.
- What are accepted modes of payment?
Only cash payments are accepted for PayQuik transactions.
- How do I check if my reload is successful?
Please download the MyYes app to see that the reload amount has been credited to your current account balance.
To check your YES Credit balance via SMS:
Type BAL <space> <YES number> and send it to 018 330 1111