- What are the offerings under the Kasi Up Prepaid Prepaid Tourist Plan?
The Kasi Up Prepaid Tourist Plan comes with a free SIM Card and 10GB of 4G LTE internet data with 40 days validity. Terms and conditions apply.
- Are there any other charges payable to YTLC on the purchase of the Kasi Up Prepaid Tourist Plan other than the RM 15?
There is no further charges payable on the purchase of the Kasi Up Prepaid Tourist Plan other than the RM 15.
- How many Kasi Up Prepaid Tourist Plans can I register?
In accordance with the law, an individual may register for up to a total of five (5) Prepaid Mobile Numbers.
- Can I still use the Kasi Up Prepaid Tourist Plan without registering my particulars with YTL Communications Sdn Bhd?
In accordance with the law, all customers of prepaid services are required to register their relevant particulars with their respective service providers.
- When can I use the preloaded 10GB Internet Data in the Kasi Up Prepaid Tourist Plan?
You may use the preloaded 10GB Internet Data in the Kasi Up Prepaid Tourist Plan upon successful activation of your SIM Card. To activate your SIM Card, please download MyYes app, press New User -> Activate SIM button and follow the activation steps.
- Does the 10GB Internet Data have an expiry date?
Yes, it does. It is valid for a period of forty (40) days only from the date of successful activation of the Kasi Up Prepaid Tourist Plan
- What happens to any unused data under the 10GB Internet Data upon expiry of the Account Validity Period?
Any unused data after the expiry of the Account Validity Period shall be forfeited.
- Can I purchase any Prepaid Data Add-On before expiry of my Account Validity Period?
Yes, you can.
- How long will my Prepaid Service account be active from the date of activation of the Prepaid SIM Card?
Your Prepaid Service account will remain active for a period of 40 days from the date of SIM card activation. After 40 days, you will be able to receive calls & SMS and make emergency calls. However, you will not be able to make any calls, send SMS or surf the internet. Kindly purchase a Yes Reload for your Prepaid Service account if you wish to continue making calls, sending SMS or surfing the internet.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other Yes numbers?
All calls made to Yes numbers are free. However, charges will be imposed on all international calls and SMS in accordance with the voice calls and SMS rates found at www.yes.my/roaming/.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call numbers on other networks?
Yes, calls to other service provider networks are subjected to a standard rate. Please refer to the table below:-
Type of Off Net Services