- What is the Pakej Yes Peranti Keluarga Malaysia Promotion?
The Pakej Yes Peranti Keluarga Malaysia (“Promotion”) is an initiative by the Government of Malaysia in collaboration with YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No.200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YTLC”).
- Who is eligible to participate in this Promotion?
Individuals who are Malaysians with a valid MyKad (or MyPR or MyTentera, as applicable) is eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- What is the duration of this Promotion?
This Promotion commencing on 15th October 2021 until further notice.
- How can I subscribe to the Promotion Package?
You may subscribe to the:-
(a) Pakej Yes Peranti Keluarga Malaysia through MyYes app or Yes Online Store ; and
(b) Peranti Keluarga Malaysia Samsung A02 Promo, Peranti Keluarga Malaysia Alcatel L7 Promo and Peranti Keluarga Malaysia Altitude 4 through Yes Stores only.
- How many Promotion Package can I subscribe to?
You may subscribe a maximum of two (2) Pakej Yes Peranti Keluarga Malaysia, Peranti Keluarga Malaysia Samsung A02 Promo, Peranti Keluarga Malaysia Alcatel L7 Promo and Peranti Keluarga Malaysia Altitude 4 respectively provided always that you (i) do not have, in aggregate, more than six (6) postpaid Service accounts with us and (ii) there isn’t any outstanding payment due to us.
- Am I bound by a Contract Period if I subscribe to the Promotion Package?
Yes, you will be subjected to a Contract Period of 12 months from the date of subscription of any of the Promotion Package.
- Do I need to pay any upfront payment if I subscribe to this Promotion Package?
Yes, you are required to pay an upfront payment. Please refer to the Promotion Terms and Conditions @ https://www.yes.my/tnc/products-services-tnc for further details.
- Am I required to continue with payment of the Commitment Fees if the Service account of my Promotion Package is suspended during the Contract Period?
Yes, you are still required to continue with payment of the Commitment Fee for each of the Billing Cycle during the Contract Period even though your Service account of your Promotion Package is suspended.
- Do I need to manually redeem the additional 1GB daily LTE Data?
Yes, You must manually redeem the additional 1GB daily LTE Data via MyYes app.
- Must I activate the SIM Card immediately upon receipt of the SIM Card or can I do so at a later time?
You are encouraged to activate your SIM Card immediately so that you can enjoy using the service offerings under the Promotion Package. Upon receiving the SIM Card, you are required to perform a one-time activation of the SIM Card within seven (7) days from the date you receive the SIM Card, failing which the SIM Card will be automatically activated after seven (7) days from the date you receive the SIM Card.
- I have received my SIM, how do I activate it to start using my data right away?
To activate your SIM Card:
For New User
(i) Download the MyYes app
(ii) On the login page, press “New User”
(iii) Press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen; and
(iv) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password.
For Existing User
(i) Login to the MyYes app
(ii) Go to Quick Access, press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen
(iii) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password.
- What happens if I have fully utilized my Data Capacity Allocation during a Billing Cycle?
You may continue to use the internet data but at a reduced internet data speed of 256kbps, or you can purchase a Postpaid Data Add-On (via the MyYes app or YES Express Payment Channel) to enjoy internet data with no speed control. Please refer to the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions available at https://www.yes.my/tnc/products-services-tnc for more information.
- Can I enjoy the free unlimited voice calls when I am outside of Malaysia and I perform voice call services to someone in or outside Malaysia?
No, the free unlimited voice calls is applicable for use in Malaysia only which means you cannot enjoy free unlimited voice calls when roaming. If you are outside Malaysia, you may subscribe to our International Roaming Service. Please refer to the International Roaming Service rates published at https://www.yes.my/roaming for more details.
- Will I be able to enjoy the free unlimited voice calls if I perform voice calls services to someone outside Malaysia or commonly known as IDD Service?
No, the free unlimited voice calls does not apply to IDD Service which means charges will be imposed if you perform voice call to someone outside Malaysia. Please refer to the rates published at https://www.yes.my/roaming for more details.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You may refer to this website for more information or you can send your questions to email@example.com. Alternatively you can download MyYes app from Android Play Store, Huawei AppGallery or Apple App Store to chat with our Chatbot Sofia or our Yes customer advocates, or to submit your questions via MyYes App.