- What does the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan consist of?
The NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan consists of:-
(a) a SIM Card; and
(b) one (1) unit of Huddle XS device (“Device”).
- Who is eligible to subscribe to the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan?
Individuals who are registered members of the National Union of the Teaching Profession Malaysia is eligible to subscribe to the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan (“Eligible Subscriber”).
- How do I know that I am an Eligible Subscriber?
Please visit http://www.nutp.org.my/ to determine whether you are an Eligible Subscriber.
- Can an Eligible Subscriber subscribe to more than one NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan?
No, an Eligible Subscriber is entitled to register for one (1) NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan per NRIC provided that the Eligible Subscriber does not have, in aggregate, more than six (6) postpaid accounts with YES.
- What happens after an Eligible Subscriber has submitted the Application for NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan?
Upon receipt of your Application, we will verify if you are eligible (see FAQ No.2 and FAQ No. 4 for the eligibility criteria) and we will send you an e-mail to inform you whether your Application is successful. If your Application is successful, the SIM Card and Device will be delivered to the address you provided in the Application.
- Is there any deposit, fees or charges payable during the registration of the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan?
There is no deposit, fee or charges payable during the registration of the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan
- What is the service offerings under the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan?
The service offerings under the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan are Data Capacity Allocation of 50GB 4G LTE data for each Billing Cycle and a Device. Please take note that the Data Capacity Allocation will be refreshed on a monthly basis at the start of the Eligible Subscriber relevant Billing Cycle.
- Is there any Commitment Fee payable by the Eligible Subscriber for subscription of this NUTP Huddle XS Plan?
Yes, a monthly commitment fee of RM 30 (excluding SST) (“Commitment Fee”) is payable by the Eligible Subscriber during subscription of the NUTP Huddle XS Plan.
- Is an Eligible Subscriber be entitled to carry forward any unutilised balance of the internet data from a calendar month to any succeeding month/(s)?
No, at the end on each Billing Cycle, any unutilised internet data will be forfeited and cannot be carried forward to any succeeding month/(s).
- How can an Eligible Subscriber apply for this NUTP Huddle XS Plan?
An Eligible Subscriber can apply for the NUTP Huddle XS Plan through the MyYes app or YES Online Store.
- Is an Eligible Subscriber bound by any Contract Period if he/she subscribes to the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan?
Yes, an Eligible Subscriber is bound by a Contract Period of 12 months through his/her subscription of the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan..
Any unutilised data after the expiry of your account shall be forfeited.
- I have successfully subscribed to the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan, how do I check my delivery status?
You may check your delivery status based on the tracking number forwarded to you by way of e-mail by keying in the tracking number on www.yes.my/TrackOrder.
- How do I activate my NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan SIM Card?
(i) Download the MyYes app.
(ii) On the login page, press “New User”.
(iii) Press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen.
(iv) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you can’t find your password.
- Why do I need to provide my MyKad information and perform facial recognition during SIM activation?
In accordance with the guidelines imposed by the government, we are required to confirm that all subscribers are genuine and there is no fraud involved.
- Do I need to continue with payment of the Commitment Fee if my NUTP Huddle XS account is suspended during the Contract Period?
Yes. In the event that you subscriber to the NUTP Huddle XS Plan with a Contract Period, and in the event such Service account is suspended, You are still bound to pay the Commitment Fee for each of the Billing Cycle.
- Is there any specific period to activate the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan?
An Eligible Subscriber shall activate the NUTP Huddle XS Bundle Plan via YES self-registration application (“eKYC”) within a period of six (6) months from the date of issuance of SIM Card by YTLC failing which the SIM Card can no longer be activated and no replacement will be provided.
- Can Eligible Subscriber unsubscribe the NUTP Huddle XS Plan upon successful subscription of the same?
No, an Eligible Subscriber cannot unsubscribe the NUTP Huddle XS Plan once he/she had successfully subscribed to the same.
- What if I have any other questions which are not addressed in this FAQ?
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or get the MyYes app and manage your account with our Selfcare app.