- What is Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan Campaign?
The Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan allows You to enjoy a contract free 100GB internet data and all other service offerings as more particularly set out under paragraph 2 below for a Monthly Commitment Fee of RM35 (RM37.10 including SST), subject to the Campaign T&Cs.
- What are the service offerings under Campaign?
The Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan consists of a SIM Card with the following:
a) a Yes Mobile Number;
b) 100GB Data Capacity Allocation;
c) unlimited On-Net and Off-Net calls;
d) unlimited On-Net Service of domestic SMS; and
e) a bill rebate or waiver of first month’s Monthly Commitment Fee effective from the date of service activation.
A Yes Subscriber under this Campaign will be able to enjoy a bill rebate or waiver of one (1) month Monthly Commitment Fee of the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan with effect from the date of Service activation (“Rebate Period”). If, however, the Monthly Commitment Fee under the first month’s bill is based on a pro-rated sum (“Pro-rated Commitment Fee”), the Pro-rated Commitment Fee will also be waived.
Except for the bill rebate or waiver of the first month’s Monthly Commitment Fee or the Pro-rated Commitment Fee, if You subscribe to and/or uses any other products and/or services offered by YTLC, You shall pay the applicable charges or fees for such products and/or services via the MyYes app in accordance with the applicable rates of such products and/or services as more specifically stated in www.yes.my/tnc and the applicable FAQ(s) (“Payable Services and/or Products”). During the Rebate Period, prior to using the IDD Service, You are required to pay a minimum sum of RM50 to increase Your Credit Limit via the MyYes app.
The service offerings under the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan are further summarised as follows:
Plan Name Yes Power 35 Discover Monthly Commitment Fee RM35
(RM37.10 including SST)
Data Capacity Allocation (5G/4G)* 100GB Hotspot (5G/4G)* (up to 100GB of the Data Allocation) On-Net Services of domestic voice calls Unlimited Off-Net Services of domestic voice calls Unlimited On-Net Services of domestic SMS Unlimited Off-Net Services of domestic SMS RM 0.09 per SMS Minimum Contract Period No minimum contract period Plan Advance Payment – Total Payment Upon Registration – Total Payment Upon Registration (With SST) –
*Internet speed will vary depending on whether You are in 5G or 4G coverage
- Is there any Service limitation during the Rebate Period?
Yes, for a limited duration during the Rebate Period, You are not entitled to use the Roaming Service. You may use the Roaming Service upon expiry of the Rebate Period, subject to the terms stated in Roaming Service and the FAQ.
- Will I be bound by any contract if I subscribe to the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan?
No, You are not bound by any contract when You subscribe to the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan.
- How long is the Campaign period?
The Campaign will commence on 18th July 2023 and will continue until further notice.
- How can I purchase the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan?
The Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan can be purchased at YTLC’s store or through any of YTLC’s partners.
- Upon expiry of the Rebate Period, can I apply for any further extension so that I can continue to enjoy waiver of the Monthly Commitment Fee?
No, the Monthly Commitment Fee waiver is only for the fixed period of time and no extension of the waiver of the Monthly Commitment Fee will be granted beyond the Rebate Period.
- Do I need to pay any deposit under Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan?
No deposit is required for the activation of the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan and the first month waiver of Monthly Commitment Fee will be effective on the date of service activation.
- Do I need to pay any Monthly Commitment Fee after the Rebate Period?
Yes, upon the expiry of the Rebate Period, You will be charged the Monthly Commitment Fee as per the service offering under Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan.
- Can I subscribe to Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion if I am a foreigner?
The Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan is eligible to all individuals residing in Malaysia with a valid Mykad, MyPR or My Tentera.
- I have received my 5G-enabled SIM Card, how do I activate my SIM card?
Please refer to the How To Activate SIM for more information.
- When can I activate the SIM Card once I subscribed to Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion?
You must activate the SIM Card within thirty (30) days from date you receive the SIM Card (“SIM Activation Period”).
- What happens if I don’t activate the SIM Card at any time during the SIM Activation Period?
Your SIM Card will expire automatically and Your Service account will be terminated accordingly if You don’t activate Your SIM Card within the SIM Activation Period. In such instance, all payment(s) (if any) made by You, including the payment(s) for any Payable Services and/or Products and any deposit shall be forfeited and no refund shall be made to you. If You would like to subscribe to the Campaign after Your Service account is terminated for reasons under this paragraph 13, You may re-register to subscribe to the Campaign.
- Am I allowed to choose a Yes Mobile Number if I subscribe to the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion?
Yes, you may select the preferred Yes mobile number during registration of the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan.
- Can I use my existing mobile number of another telco with the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan?
Yes, you can by porting in your existing mobile number with YTLC’s network and activating the SIM Card provided by YTLC under the Yes Power 35 Discover Postpaid Service Plan. Please refer to Keep Your Number for more information.
- Will there be any charges imposed on my use of IDD Service?
Yes, there will be charges imposed for the usage of IDD Service. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service yes.my/roaming for more info.
- Will I be able to enjoy free unlimited voice calls and SMS if I am outside Malaysia?
No, the free unlimited voice calls and SMS are applicable for use in Malaysia only. If you are outside Malaysia, you may subscribe to our International Roaming Service. Please refer to the International Roaming Service rates published at yes.my/roaming for further information.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You can send Your questions to YesCare at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, You can download MyYesapp from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery to chat with Our Chatbot Sofia or to submit Your questions via MyYes app and chat with Our customer advocate directly.