- How do I connect devices to Yes 5G Infinite Gateway?
Make sure your Yes 5G Infinite Gateway is powered on.
If you are trying to connect via;
Under the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device there’s a label with the SSID for 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz including the password.
There’s one (1) LAN port behind the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device to connect using LAN cable.
- How do I change my Yes 5G Infinite Gateway Network detail?
i. Enter URL http://192.168.0.1
ii. Enter username admin and password can be found on label under the device and login.
iii. From the Home page on the left side click Settings.
iv. Under Wi-Fi Settings page can configure the SSID and password for both 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz Wi-Fi.
- How do I set up the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway?
i. Remove the SIM slot cover
ii. Install the SIM card into the spring-loaded SIM slot as directed. To remove the SIM, press the edge of the SIM inward and the SIM will pop out (Please ensure that you use the Standard and not the Micro or Nano SIM)
iii. Close the SIM cover
iv. Connect your power adaptor to the wall outlet
v, Connect power adaptor to the 12V port on the device
vi. Use LAN port to connect your wired device via Ethernet cable
vii. To connect using WiFi, scan the WiFi SSID name the device label and enter the password
- How to configure my Yes Device configuration?
Yes Device Manager application is not supported.
- How many users can connect to the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway at one time?
Yes 5G Infinite Gateway can connect up to 32 devices per SSID.
- How do I perform a factory reset on my Yes 5G Infinite Gateway?
i. Make sure your Yes 5G Infinite Gateway is powered ON.
ii. Insert a pin into the Reset pin hole, push down and hold for 5 seconds
iii. The device will reboot to factory settings
- What is the SIM card type Yes 5G Infinite Gateway use?
Yes 5G Infinite Gateway use Standard size SIM card
- How far Yes 5G Infinite Gateway Wi-Fi network connection radius?
The Yes 5G Infinite Gateway has an approximate coverage of 50-100 meters. The actual coverage will depend on the walls and obstacles in a typical indoor building.
(2.4GHz – <100 meters, 5GHz – <50meters)
- Does the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway support FOTA (Firmware Over The Air)?
Yes, Yes 5G Infinite Gateway supports FOTA. Your Yes 5G Infinite Gateway will automatically download updates via its own connection and seamlessly installs them. (Reboot device to take effect)
- What does the LED icon status mean?
- How long can the WiFi SSID name be?
- How long can the WiFi password be?
- What is the warranty period for the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device and accessories?
The standard warranty period for Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device are for 12 months and the accessories for devices are only 6 months.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can download MyYes app from the Android Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery to submit your questions via MyYes app and chat with our Chatbot Sofia