Last updated: 25 Apr 2020
- Your order will be delivered to your stated delivery address within five (5) business days of you after successful clearance of Your payment for the purchase of the Products. You must be personally present to receive the package. Third party acceptance, authorised by you or otherwise, will not be permitted. You may also view your order delivery status at https://site.yes.my/trackorder.
- Proof of identity via NRIC/Passport (which particulars must match those provided earlier during the registration/purchase process) will be required before our delivery personnel will release the delivery package to you. We will not be responsible for unauthorised use of your NRIC/Passport by third parties to intercept, steal or misappropriate deliveries intended for you.
- You are obliged to verify the items delivered to you. We will not be responsible for items wrongly delivered and accepted by you and we reserve our right to claim for the recovery of such items (or their equivalent value).
- In the event you are not at the delivery address provided by you to receive the package, our authorised courier agent will leave a note for you to make arrangements for redelivery or for You to collect the purchased product(s) at such time and place as mentioned therein. If you are not able to collect your order or receive the Product on the date of redelivery, you will be required to collect your order from the relevant branch office of our authorised courier service (details of which will be provided by our delivery personnel upon the occurrence of an uncollected delivery) within a period of five (5) days from the date thereof (“The Collection Period”) subject to the YES Online Store Terms and Conditions on Online Purchase available @ https://www.yes.my/docs/tnc/.
- If You do not collect the Products from our authorised courier agent within five (5) days from the date of the delivery attempt (“The Collection Period”), the purchased Product(s) will be returned to our central storage facility and You can, in the succeeding 90-day period (“The Holding Period”) make an appointment via email to YesCare and thereafter, collect the purchased Product(s) personally at our YES Store at Lot 10, G18 (Ground Floor), Lot 10 Shopping Centre, 50 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 50250 Kuala Lumpur. Any packages remaining uncollected at the expiry of the Holding Period will no longer be made available for delivery or collection.