8th May 2023
- What is the Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan?
The Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan allows You to enjoy 100GB Internet Data and all other service offerings as more particularly set out under paragraph 5 (The Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan) of the Campaign T&Cs for a Monthly Commitment Fee of RM35 (RM37.10 including SST), subject to the Campaign T&Cs.
- Where can I purchase the Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan?
You can purchase the Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan through the Yes website at yes.my, on the MyYes app, at any of Our Yes Stores/Kiosks, or through Our Yes Authorised Dealers.
- Can I change my existing Yes Prepaid/Postpaid Plan to a Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan?
You can change to Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan for upgrade/downgrade at Yes Store. Please take note, plan upgrade which is applicable to higher plan can be done via MyYes app.
- What is the minimum age requirement to subscribe to the Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan?
You must be at least 18 years of age before You can subscribe to the Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan.
- As a foreigner, can I subscribe to the Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan?
Yes, You can subscribe to Our Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan.
- What happens if I do not fully utilise my Data Capacity Allocation?
At the expiry of each Billing Cycle, any unutilised Internet Data in the Data Capacity Allocation in a particular Billing Cycle will not be carried forward to the succeeding Billing Cycle and will be forfeited automatically without any refund/compensation to You.
- What happens if I have fully utilised the Data Capacity Allocation during any Billing Cycle?
You can still enjoy access to the Internet but at a throttled speed of up to 256kbps. To continue enjoying the Internet service at an unthrottled speed, You may purchase any Postpaid Data Add-Ons through MyYes app.
- Do I need to activate the SIM card immediately upon receipt, or can I do so at a later time?
Upon receiving the SIM Card for the Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan, You are required to perform a one-time activation of the SIM Card within thirty (30) days from the date You receive the SIM Card. Failing to activate the SIM Card shall result in an automatic expiration and Your Service account shall be terminated accordingly. In such instance, any payment made by You, including the Plan Advance Payment and any deposits paid will be automatically forfeited and no refund shall be made to You.
- Do I still get free unlimited voice calls if I am outside of Malaysia?
No, the free unlimited voice calls are available for use in Malaysia only and not for roaming purposes. If You are outside of Malaysia, You may subscribe to Our International Roaming Service. Please refer to Our International Roaming Service rates published on Our website at yes.my/roaming/ for more details.
- Do I still get free unlimited voice calls when I am calling someone outside of Malaysia?
No, the free unlimited voice calls do not apply to IDD Services, as such, charges will be imposed if You call someone outside of Malaysia. Please refer to Our International Roaming Service rates published on Our website at yes.my/roaming/ for more details.
- Can I keep my existing mobile number on a Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan?
Yes, You can port out Your existing mobile number into Your Yes Power 35 Postpaid Plan network during activation of the SIM. Please refer to Our website at yes.my/keep-your-number/ for more information.
- What if I have any other questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You can send Your questions to YesCare at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, You can download MyYes app from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery to chat with Our Chatbot Sofia or to submit Your questions via MyYesapp and chat with Our customer advocate directly.