- How can YES Broadband benefit me?
With the wide coverage area of YES Broadband, you can be assured that you will enjoy high broadband connectivity in your area even if it is not currently supported by any other Internet Service Provider.
- How can I check if my location is within the coverage area?
You can check our extensive coverage area at http://www.yes.my/support/coverage.
- Can I change my YES Broadband Plan during the commitment period?
Yes. During the commitment period, you are allowed to upgrade the plan that you are on to a higher one.
However, you are currently not allowed to downgrade your plan. This service will be available in the future.
- Is there Voice Service bundled together with YES Broadband?
No, YES Broadband does not come with Voice Service. If you need both Internet and Voice Service, please refer to our YES Converged Service product line for more information.
- Will there be any penalty if I choose to terminate the service before the end of the commitment period?
Yes. There will be a penalty charge if you terminate the service before the end of the commitment period. You will be penalised with the remaining monthly recurring charges.
- What are the available payment options for the service?
Below are the accepted payment methods for the subscribed service:
a. Auto Teller Machine (selected banks)
b. Cash Deposit Machine (selected banks)
c. Online Banking (selected banks)
d. Credit Card
e. Over the Counter (YES Store/Kiosk, Exclusive Retail Partner)
- What is the billing cycle for the service?
The billing cycle is Monthly.
- How long is the warranty period for the equipment?
As long as you are contracted to us, the Zoom XL provided will be maintained by YES, as it is owned by YES.
- Who should I contact if there are connectivity issues with my service?
You can contact our Support Desk during office hours at +6018-3330033 to resolve your issue.