- What is Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme?
The Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme (“Programme”) is a time limited programme launched by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd.
- What are the service offerings under Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme?
For more info on the service offerings, kindly refer to yes.my.
- Will I be bound by any contract period if I subscribe to any of the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans?
No, You will not be subjected to any contract period when You subscribe to the any of the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans.
- How long is the Programme period?
The Programme will commence on 26th May 2022 and continue until further notice.
- How can I subscribe to the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans?
You may subscribe to the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans through the following channels:
(a) Yes website @yes.my;
(b) MyYes app;
(c) Yes Stores/kiosk; and
(d) Yes authorised dealers.
- How many Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans can I subscribe to?
You may subscribe to one or more Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans provided always that You do not have, in aggregate, more than six (6) postpaid service accounts with Us.
- Can I subscribe to Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan if I am a foreigner?
Yes, you may. However, in addition to the Commitment Fee, You will be required to pay a deposit of RM200 for each rate offerings under Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan subscribed by You. *Terms and conditions apply.
- I have received my 5G-enabled SIM Card, how do I activate my SIM card?
Please refer to the how to activate SIM for more information.
- When can I activate the SIM Card which I receive under this Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan?
You must activate the SIM Card within thirty (30) days from date you receive the SIM Card (“SIM Activation Period”).
- What happens if I don’t activate the SIM Card at any time during the SIM Activation Period?
Your SIM Card will expire automatically and Your Service account will be terminated accordingly if You don’t activate Your SIM Card within the SIM Activation Period. In such instance, any payment made by you, including the Commitment Fee and any deposit will be forfeited and no refund will be made to you.
- Am I allowed to choose a Yes Mobile Number if I subscribe to any of the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans?
No, You will not be allowed to choose a Yes Mobile Number. In fact, We will assign the Yes Mobile Number for each Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan once You activate Your SIM Card.
- What happens if I did not fully utilise my internet data under the hotspot data capacity allocation?
Any internet data under the hotspot data capacity allocation which remains unutilised in a relevant Billing Cycle will be deemed as unutilised and cannot be carried forward to the succeeding Billing Cycle.
- Can I use my existing mobile number of another telco with the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan?
Yes, you can by porting in your existing mobile number with Our network and activation of the SIM Card provided by us under the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan. Please refer to https://www.yes.my/keep-your-number/ for further information.
- Will there be any charges imposed on my use of IDD Service?
Yes, charges will be imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @yes.my/roaming.
- Will I be able to enjoy free unlimited voice calls if I am outside Malaysia?
No, the free unlimited voice calls are applicable for use in Malaysia only and not for roaming purposes. If you are outside Malaysia, you may subscribe to our International Roaming Service. Please refer to the International Roaming Service rates published at yes.my/roaming for further information.
- Am I entitled to Refer & Earn Programme under Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan?
Yes, you may Refer & Earn Programme FAQ, Click Here for more information.
- What is RM20 Shopee voucher?
The RM20 Shopee voucher are offered to the first fifty (50) customers whom purchase Infinite Postpaid Service Plan during the period of 25th February 2023 to 26th February 2023 at Queensbay Mall (QBM) Yes Store.
- What is the validity period of the RM20 Shopee voucher?
The RM20 Shopee voucher will have six (6) months validity period from the date of issue. The RM20 Shopee voucher will be send via email and customer may redeem by key in the voucher code when making the purchase during checkout via Shopee app.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You can send your questions to email@example.com. Alternatively you can download MyYes app from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery to submit your questions via MyYes app or chat with our Chatbot Sofia.