- How do I subscribe to the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy?
For existing subscribers, log-in to the MyYes app and tap the B40 banner to register for the Yes Jaringan Prihatin Programme.
For new subscribers, visit yes.my/kasiupb40 to register. A new SIM will be delivered straight to you! Alternatively, visit any of our authorised stores and dealers. To find your nearest location, visit yes.my/support/store-locator/. Terms & conditions apply.
- If an Eligible Subscriber selects the Jaringan Prihatin RM180 subsidy, is there a particular plan they are required to subscribe to?
(i) They must have a device bundle (i.e. mobile device or WiFi device); or
(ii) A monthly data plan that entitles you to redeem twelve (12) redemptions of RM15 per calendar month, until 30 September 2022.
Specific offers may vary, subject to terms & conditions set by Yes.
- If an Eligible Subscriber is married or single with children, and selects the Jaringan Prihatin RM300 subsidy, is there a particular plan they are required to subscribe to?
If an Eligible Subscriber opts for the RM300 subsidy, they are required to spend their allocated RM300 for a device bundle (i.e. mobile device plus data plan) only.
- If an Eligible Subscriber chooses the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy rebate of RM15 over the programme duration, is there a particular plan they are required to subscribe to?
In general, the Eligible Subscriber is offered flexibility in applying the rebate to new or existing prepaid & postpaid plans offered under the programme. However, offers may vary subject to terms and conditions set by each respective Service Provider.
- What can I use the monthly RM15 rebate for?
You may use the monthly RM15 rebate to:
(i) purchase a monthly data plan (for prepaid customers only), OR
(ii) offset the bill payment of your postpaid monthly data plan (for postpaid customers only).
- I decided to get the monthly data plan subsidy worth RM15. How many redemptions do I get?
You will have twelve (12) subsidies worth RM15 each, which you may redeem once per calendar month. You have up to 30 September 2022 to redeem your subsidies.
- Can an Eligible Subscriber redeem more than one (1) RM15 Jaringan Prihatin subsidy per calendar month?
No, an Eligible Subscriber may redeem only ONE RM15 Jaringan Prihatin subsidy per month.
- How many times am I required to register for the programme in order to enjoy the RM15 rebate?
You only need to register once for the Jaringan Prihatin programme. Registration commences on 5th May 2021 and ends on 30th September 2021.
- I missed the deadline to register with the Jaringan Prihatin program (30th September 2021). Can I still register?
No, the final registration date is on 30 September 2021.
- Can an Eligible Subscriber select a disbursement period for the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy?
No, Eligible Subscribers cannot choose the timing of disbursement for the subsidy. Generally, the first disbursement will take place within the month he/she registers. But the exact timing of the disbursement may differ between different Service Providers, and between prepaid and postpaid plans.
- I signed up for a device package before 5 May 2021 (the start date of the Jaringan Prihatin programme). Could I utilise the RM180 device subsidy for that package?
No, the device subsidy of Jaringan Prihatin programme is only applicable to new device bundles offered by Service Providers as part of the Jaringan Prihatin programme.
- Can an Eligible Subscriber use the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy rebate and pay for an entire year in advance, or utilise the rebate to purchase a data plan?
No, the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy rebate of RM15 per month cannot be paid in advance for the year to settle a bill, or to purchase a data plan.
- Will an Eligible Subscriber continue to enjoy the rebate if their line is barred or suspended in the middle of the rebate period?
No, in the event that your line is barred or suspended, your rebate will be forfeited. However, if you reactivate your line within the rebate period, you can continue enjoying your rebate for the remaining period until your 12-month redemption period runs out. But note that any redemption that you missed as a result of a suspended or barred line will be forfeited.
- Can the subsidy be pro-rated?
No, the subsidy cannot be pro-rated.
- Can an Eligible Subscriber register for the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy with multiple Service Providers at a time?
No, an Eligible Subscriber is only allowed to redeem the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy with one (1) Service Provider at any given time.
- Can an Eligible Subscriber switch to another Service Provider after successfully redeeming their subsidy?
Yes, an Eligible Subscriber is allowed to switch to another Service Provider after thirty (30) days from the initial redemption date.
- Can an Eligible Subscriber switch to another option under the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy after successfully redeeming their subsidy?
No, once an Eligible Subscriber has signed up for one of the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy options and successfully redeemed, the Eligible Subscriber is not allowed to switch to another option.
- An Eligible Subscriber did not register for this Jaringan Prihatin subsidy, but they received a parcel from Yes. What should they do?
The Eligible Subscriber should call our Yes Prihatin infoline at email@example.com.
- If an Eligible Subscriber has registered for the Jaringan Prihatin subsidy via IVR, but has yet to receive a response, what should the Eligible Subscriber do?
The Eligible Subscriber should try a different registration method for the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy (refer to FAQ Registration & Redemption No.1)
- How can an Eligible Subscriber check if their Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy credit has been credited to their YES service account?
The Eligible Subscriber should download the MyYes app to monitor their account.
- Can a Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient continue the service plan after the 12-month period?
At the end of the 12-month period, a Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient can choose to continue their plan by paying a commitment fee.
- How does the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Rebate apply to prepaid service plans?
A Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient will be offered Prihatin add-ons which can be redeemed under the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy. All Prihatin add-ons will be made available via the MyYes app & Yes Express Payment Channel.
Prihatin Prepaid Data Add-on types Yes Prihatin Prepaid RM0 for 15GB Yes Prihatin Prepaid RM15 Unlimited Price RM0 RM15 Data 15GB
(up to 7mbps)
Hotspot Yes 9GB Data Add-On Validity Period 30 days from the purchase date 30 days from the purchase date Account Validity Period 30 days from the purchase date 60 days from the purchase date Additional Data – –
* Video streaming is based on standard definition bandwidth and will be subject to a fair usage policy.
- Can I upgrade my Yes Prihatin Prepaid RM 0 for 15GB data add-on to Yes Prihatin Prepaid RM 15 Unlimited data add-on?
Yes, you may upgrade your Yes Prihatin Prepaid RM 0 data add-on to Yes Prihatin Prepaid RM 15 Unlimited data add-on by adopting the following steps:
1) Download the MyYes app;
2) Activate your SIM Card through eKYC;
3) Click on the button “BUY ADD-ONS”;
4) Select the Yes Prihatin Prepaid RM15 Unlimited; and
5) Complete payment of RM 15.00
- Will purchasing Prihatin add-ons extend prepaid service validity?
Prepaid service validity will be extended according to the type of add-on purchased.
- When will the Jaringan Prihatin add-on be allocated to the Jaringan Prihatin RM180 and Jaringan Prihatin RM300 subsidy subscribers?
New Subscribers: The 1st Jaringan Prihatin add-on will be allocated on the day you successfully activate your SIM. Every subsequent add-on will be allocated in 30 day intervals, starting 30 days from the day of the SIM activation (i.e. once a month for the remaining 11 months).
For example: The Subsidy Recipient signs up for the Yes Jaringan Prihatin RM180 and Jaringan Prihatin RM300 subsidy subscribers on 1st Apr 2021 and activates the SIM on 5th April 2021. The 1st Jaringan Prihatin add-on will be allocated on the activation date (5th April 2021). The 2nd Jaringan Prihatin add-on will be received on 5th May 2021.Existing Subscribers: The 1st Jaringan Prihatin add-on will be allocated on the successful registration date. Every subsequent add-on will be allocated in 30 day intervals, starting 30 days from the registration date, (i.e. once a month for the remaining 11 months).
For example: The Subsidy Recipient successfully registers on 20th Apr 2021. The 1st Jaringan Prihatin add-on will be allotted on the same day. The 2nd Jaringan Prihatin add-on will be received on 20th May 2021.
- Is the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient required to redeem the Prihatin prepaid add-on manually?
Yes, the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient must redeem the Prihatin prepaid add-on manually via the MyYes app or Yes Express Payment Channel.
- What happens if the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient does not redeem the Prihatin prepaid add-on within 30 days from the date of allocation?
If the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient fails to redeem the Prihatin add-on within 30 days from the date of allocation, the Prihatin RM0-15GB add-on will be automatically credited at the end of every 30 days, starting from the day after the activation/registration date.
For example: The Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient purchases the Prihatin Prepaid Plan on 1st April 2021 & activates the SIM on 5th April 2021. The first Jaringan Prihatin add-on will be allocated on the SIM activation date (5th April 2021). The 2nd add-on will be allocated on 5th May 2021. If the Recipient fails to redeem the Prihatin add-on on or before 4th May 2021, the system will automatically purchase the Prihatin 15GB add-on on 5th May 2021. The same mechanism applies to every subsequent Prihatin add-on redemption.
- What is the prepaid usage priority for data add-ons?
The Data Add-On usage priority is as follows;
1) Prihatin 15GB add-on,
2) Unthrottle Me add-on or Hotspot add-on (applicable for unlimited data allocated subscribers),
3) Unlimited data add-on,
4) Tonnage data add-on,
5) Based plan allocated tonnage.
- How does the RM15 Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy work under the postpaid service plan?
Upon successful registration, the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient will receive a RM15/month bill subsidy which will be automatically credited to his/her service account for every bill cycle. This will last a total of 12 cycles, or until 30th September 2022, whichever comes first.
- What is the postpaid usage priority for data add-ons?
The Data Add-On usage priority is as follows;
1) Data add-On – Tonnage based Data add-ons,
2) Base plan allocated tonnage.
- What will happen to Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipients who have auto-renewal activated on existing data add-ons?
Any existing data add-ons set to renew automatically will remain. To avoid multiple purchases, we advise the Recipient to unsubscribe from any add-on auto-renewals.
- I wanted to opt for a device subsidy with my Service Provider. However, they have insufficient stock. What can I do?
If your chosen Service Provider is unable to offer you a device at the moment, kindly check with them whether they will have new stock available for redemption by 30 September 2021. Alternatively, you may try a different Service Provider.
- What if an Eligible Subscriber has other questions that were not addressed in this FAQ?
The Eligible Subscriber can call our YesCare at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to check the application status or delivery status?
To check your application or delivery status, please follow the below steps:
1. Go to https://lcs.yes.my/
2. Select Program Yes Prihatin
3. Insert your NRIC
4. Insert Your Registered Phone Number
5. Click “Submit”
6. (if applicable) You may check the delivery status by click on “Click here” button.
7. Next, key in the Consignment Note Numbers and click “Track”.