Stronger bandwidth, greater range
Longer Battery Life
8 hour battery life
Connects up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously
Yes ZOOM 4G LTE Plans & Pricing
(Rebated first month)
|Contract Period||12 months||12 months||12 months||12 months|
Most Searched Topics
- What is the Yes FT5G Free Fire SIM Pack? The Yes FT5G Free Fire SIM Pack (“Free Fire Plan”) is a Prepaid Service Plan provided by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No.200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YTLC”) in collaboration with Garena Online Private Limited (Company No. 200908142H) (“Garena”). It is offered from its official launch date until further notice to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians residing in Malaysia aged 12 years and above (please obtain parental consent where applicable) with a compatible 5G Smartphone. It is subject to the Free Fire Plan terms and conditions.
- Where can I apply for the Free Fire Plan? You can apply for the Free Fire Plan through the Yes website www.yes.my from 12th February 2022 or the official launch date until 21st November 2022. An Eligible Subscriber can pre-order the Free Fire Plan via a pre-order link provided during the Garena Free Fire Online Tournament between 5 February 2022 and 11 February 2022. For those who pre-order, the SIM Pack will be processed and delivered after the official launch date, subject to eligibility.
- How many Free Fire SIM Pack can I apply? You can apply for one (1) Free Fire SIM pack with one (1) contactable mobile number provided that the Eligible Subscriber does not have, in aggregate, more than five (5) prepaid service accounts with Yes. For redemption of the Free Fire Item Code, one National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) or Passport is eligible for only one redemption.
- What do I get from this Free Fire Plan? There are no charges for the initial subscription to the Free Fire Plan for Eligible Subscribers, while stocks lasts. For the first 30 days after activation of the Free Fire Plan SIM Card (“Initial Validity Period”), you will receive the following:- a. One Free Fire Item Code (see FAQ 5 and the section on Free Fire Item Code below) b. 30 days of Account Validity Period from date of SIM Card activation; c. Unlimited calls and SMS from Yes to Yes numbers (On-Net services: not all 018 numbers are Yes numbers); d. Uncapped 5G/4G Speed (Data Usage and Speed are subject to relevant 5G or 4G coverage, subject to availability and compatible 5G smartphone, please read FAQs on Yes 5G network); e. 10 GB of 4G LTE mobile data during the Initial Validity Period (where there is no 5G services – hotspot is applicable); and f. Free internet (there will be no mobile data consumption deducted) when you use the Garena Free Fire application on your mobile phone. The Free Fire Item Code
- Where can I use for Free Fire Item Code and what is the Free Fire Item Code consists of? The Free Fire Item Code is only applicable for use in the Garena Free Fire – Illuminate application or Garena Free Fire MAX application (“Garena Free Fire”) and it is a random redemption of either one of the Legendary Gun Skin Box, Parachute Skin, or Costume Skin bundle. The Free Fire Item Code cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash. For issues or invalid Free Fire Item Code redemptions, please contact the Garena support centre.
- How many Free Fire Item Code will I receive upon successful activation of SIM Card? Upon successful activation of SIM Card, Eligible Subscriber will receive One (1) Free Fire Item Code per NRIC or Passport within or after 24 hours of the SIM activation date. The Free Fire Item Code is on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
- What is the validity period of the Free Fire Item Code? The Free Fire Item Code will be valid for redemption until 30th November 2022 and the Free Fire Item Code must be used before the expiry date. If the Free Fire Item Code is not redeemed before its expiry date, it will be forfeited. Use and Activation of the Free Fire Plan
- I have received an email notification from Yes that my application for the Free Fire SIM Pack is successful. How do I know when I will receive my Free Fire SIM Pack? The email notification will state a delivery tracking number. To check your delivery status, please go to www.yes.my/TrackOrder and enter your delivery tracking number.
- I have received my free 5G-enabled SIM Card, how do I activate it to start using my free 10GB data? To activate your 5G-enabled SIM Card: If you are a New User, please follow the following steps: (i) Download the MyYes app (ii) On the login page, press “New User” (iii) Press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen (iv) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password. If you are an Existing User, please follow the following steps: (i) Login to the MyYes app (ii) Go to Quick Access, press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen (iii) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password.
- Do I need to activate the 5G-enabled SIM Card immediately upon receipt, or can I do so at a later time? You are required to perform a one-time activation of the 5G-enabled SIM Card within thirty (30) days from the date you receive the 5G-enabled SIM Card. Failing to do so will result in the SIM Card automatic expiration and your Service account shall be terminated accordingly. In such instance, any payment made by you, including the plan fee shall be automatically forfeited and no refund shall be made to you.
- How long will my service account remain active? Your Free Fire Plan service account will remain active for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of activation of your 5G-enabled SIM Card. Thereafter, to enjoy continued free internet on the Garena Free Fire application, you will need to ensure that your account service remains active by reloading or purchasing a data add-on from the Yes Store.
- What happens if my Free Fire Plan account becomes inactive? You will still be able to receive incoming calls and SMS, access your contacts and make emergency calls. However, you will not be able to make any outgoing calls, send SMS or surf the internet. Kindly purchase a Yes Reload or a data add-on for your Free Fire Plan. The minimum purchase of a Yes Reload is RM5. For more information, please refer to the YES Reload Terms and Conditions available at Yes Reload Terms and Conditions.
- Will I enjoy the free internet access on the Garena Free Fire application if my account validity has expired? No. Please ensure your account validity is active by purchasing any of the Yes Prepaid reload or data add-on to activate your services in order to enjoy the free internet access in Free Fire application.
- Does the 10GB free 4G LTE mobile data have an expiry date? Yes, it does. It is valid for a period of 30 days only from the date of successful activation of your 5G-enabled SIM Card. After this 30 days validity period, any unused mobile data will be automatically forfeited.
- How will I know whether I have received my free 10GB data upon activation of my Yes FT5G Discover Free Fire SIM Pack? Please login to MyYes app, the information will be displayed on your home screen.
- Can I purchase other Prepaid Data Add-Ons before my account expires? Yes, you can. For more information on the Prepaid Data Add-on, please refer to our Prepaid FAQ. Information on use of 5G services and the Free Fire Plan
- Can I change my existing Service Plan to Free Fire Plan? No, the Free Fire Plan is only available for new registrations.
- Will I be able to use 5G services if I am on a 4G smartphone? No, you will not be able to use 5G services if you are using a 4G smartphone. For more information regarding the 5G services, you may refer to FAQ under the First To 5G Campaign.
- Where can I use 5G services on the Free Fire Plan? You can use the 5G services available within Yes 5G coverage areas.
- Am I allowed to choose a Yes Mobile Number when I apply for the Free Fire Plan? Not at this point in time. A Yes Mobile Number will be assigned to each SIM Card upon activation.
- Can I keep my existing mobile number on Free Fire Plan? Yes, you can port your existing mobile number from another telco company to the Free Fire Plan after your 5G-enabled SIM Card has been activated. However, please take note that it may take time to process porting your number over and it is subject to eligibility criteria. Please refer https://www.yes.my/keep-your-number/ for more information. If there are any delays to your eligibility to port your number over, the Campaign Period will not be extended for entitlement of the Free Fire Item Code. It is on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last and the SIM Card must be activated to be eligible for the Item Code.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other Yes mobile numbers? There will be no charges imposed for domestic calls from a Yes mobile number to another Yes mobile number. If you are outside of Malaysia, you may subscribe to our International Roaming Service. Please refer to the International Roaming Service rates published at www.yes.my/roaming.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other networks?
Yes, standard rates will apply. Please refer to the table below:-
Type of Off Net Services Rates (RM) Charging Block (in seconds) Voice Calls RM 0.09/minute 30 SMS RM 0.09/SMS –
- Will there be any charges imposed on IDD Service? Yes, charges will be imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @ www.yes.my/roaming.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ? You can send your questions to email@example.com. Alternatively you can download MyYes app from the Android Play Store, Huawei AppGallery or Apple App Store to submit your questions via MyYes app chat with our Chatbot Sofia.
- What is Prepaid Hotspot Add-On? The Prepaid Hotspot Add-On enables you to use the internet data allocation for hotspot/tethering for other devices. Terms and conditions apply.
- What are the offerings under the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On? For more information you may refer to the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On Terms and Conditions.
- How can I purchase Prepaid Hotspot Add-On? You can purchase the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On via any of the following channels:- (a) MyYes app; (b) Yes Stores/Kiosks; and (c) Authorised Yes Retail Partner outlets
- Can I check my Prepaid Hotspot Add-On internet data balance? You may check your Prepaid Hotspot Add-On internet data balance through the MyYes app.
- What happens to any balance internet quota from the Prepaid Hotspot Add which remains unutilised at the expiry of the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On Validity Period? Any unutilised internet data in the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On will be forfeited upon expiry of the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On Validity Period.
- What happens when I finish the internet data allocation under the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On? You will not be able to use your hotspot/tethering service once you have fully utilised the internet data allocated under the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On during the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On Validity Period. Please purchase any of the Prepaid Hotspot Add-Ons to continue to enjoy the tethering service.
- Can I purchase the Prepaid Hotspot Add-On, if the Kasi Up Unlimited Data Add-On or Kasi Up Unlimited_OKU Data Add-On has expired? No, each time you purchase any Prepaid Hotspot Add-On, please ensure that your Kasi Up Unlimited Data Add-On or Kasi Up Unlimited_OKU Data Add-On is within the Data Add-On validity period.
- If I have purchased multiple Data Add-Ons, which internet quota will be consumed first? If you have purchased multiple data add-ons, internet data allocated under any of the data add-ons which expires first will be deducted first.
- Step 1 Download the MyYes app, open the application and click on “New User”
- Step 2 Click on “Activate SIM”, then “Start”
- Step 3 Scan the barcode found on the back of the SIM jacket or manually input your SIM serial number
- Step 4 Select a number and click on “Next”
- Step 5 Select your ID, scan it, and confirm ID type
- Step 6 Complete activation by following the steps to perform an eKYC and verification of your ID.
- Step 7 Create a password to log into MyYes App
- Step 8 A confirmation message of your activation will be sent upon completion of the verification
- Step 1 Download the MyYes app and log in.
- Step 2 Choose “Switch to Yes” on the homepage then click on “Switch to Yes”.
- Step 3 Enter your number and click on "Verify" then submit.
- Step 4 Verify and submit the number that you wish to switch.
- Step 5 Response to SMS confirmation of switch to Yes and complete the process.
- Step 1 Log into MyYes app
- Step 2 Choose “Activate SIM” to proceed
- Step 3 Click on “Start”
Are we in your area? Check your coverage
Broadband coverage map(s) shown is(are) based on computer simulations outdoor at the street level. Device’s surroundings, environmental obstructions, distance to the base stations may affect the actual coverage and customer experience.
YTL Communications DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY REASON OF OR ARISING FROM ANY ASSUMPTION, REPRESENTATION OR DISCLOSURE OF COVERAGE MAP, NOR DO WE MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT ACTUAL COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE BASED ON THE COVERAGE MAP.