Last updated: 15 December 2020
- The Programme. The Kasi Up Postpaid Six (6) months of FREE Internet Programme (“FREE Internet Programme”) is a time limited programme launched by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“YTLC”). This FREE Internet Programme aims to provide six (6) months relief to Eligible Subscribers as a temporary measure to ease their financial burden during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Eligibility. The FREE Internet Programme is open to all individuals who subscribe to the Kasi Up Postpaid 49 with contract Postpaid Service Plan (“ Eligible Subscribers”). For clarity, Eligible Subscriber who subscribes to this Kasi Up Postpaid 49 with contract Postpaid Service Plan shall be subjected to a contract period of 24 months (“Contract Period”).
- Applicable Terms and Conditions. Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein (“ Programme T&Cs”), all other terms and conditions incorporated in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions and Postpaid Service Plans Terms & Conditions available at www.yes.my/tnc shall remain valid and applicable to this Free Internet Programme (collectively referred as “General Applicable Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the General Applicable Terms and Conditions and the Programme T&Cs, these Programme T&Cs shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency. Words in capital not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the General Applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Programme Period. The FREE Internet Programme will commence on 15 December 2020, 00:00 a.m. and continue until further notice (“Programme Period”).
- The Programme Description.
5.1 Under this FREE Internet Programme, an Eligible Subscriber will be able to enjoy waiver of six (6) consecutive monthly Commitment Fees (“6 Consecutive Commitment Fees”) of the Kasi Up Postpaid 49 with contract Postpaid Service Plan with effect from the Service activation date. If, however, the monthly Commitment Fee under the 1st Bill is based on a pro-rated sum (“Pro-rated Commitment Fee”), the Pro-rated Commitment Fee will also be waived.
5.2Except for the waiver of the Pro-rated Commitment Fee and the 6 Consecutive Commitment Fees during the Free Internet Period, charges will be imposed on any products and/or Services subscribed or used by such Eligible Subscriber, including any applicable deposit sum, in accordance with the applicable rates as more specifically stated in Our official website @ www.yes.my/kasiup.
5.3 An Eligible Subscriber shall pay a deposit sum of RM49 which will be refunded to the Eligible Subscriber upon termination of the Kasi Up Postpaid 49 with contract Postpaid Service Plan in accordance with the provisions of the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions.
5.4 An Eligible Subscriber may subscribe to multiple Kasi Up Postpaid 49 with contract Postpaid Service Plan provided always that he/she does not have, in aggregate, more than fifteen (15) Postpaid Service Plans registered with Us.
5.5 During the Contract Period, an Eligible Subscriber is not allowed to change the Kasi Up Postpaid 49 with contract Postpaid Service Plan to any other Postpaid Service Plans and/or Prepaid Service Plans, regardless of whether it is an upgrade or downgrade of the Kasi Up Postpaid 49 with contract Postpaid Service Plan.
- Limitation of Liability. YTLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of use, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the FREE Internet Programme.
- Laws. The FREE Internet Programme shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- Modifications. YTLC reserves the right to, at any time, add to, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of the FREE Internet Programme, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to the Eligible Subscribers or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the FREE Internet Programme at any time before or during the Programme Period with notice but without any liability or compensation whatsoever.