Download our MyYes app to start claiming your Databack today
Shopee got your Databack
The more you spend, the more you get!Download Shopee
Spend at least RM50 on Shopee. Every RM50 spent will get you 5GB in return.
Click into our Yes Databack circle to claim your vouchers at the end of every month.
Sign into your account on the MyYes app and click on the banner to start claiming.
Finish a challenge and win free databack!Download FrogPlay
Join weekly challenges and earn 100 points for each challenge.
Check your rewards on your home page to redeem!
Redeem Your Databack on Your
Most Searched Topics
- Step 1 Download the MyYes app and open it to click on “New User”.
- Step 2 Click on “Activate Sim”, then “Start”.
- Step 3 Scan the barcode found on the back of the SIM jacket or manually input your SIM serial number.
- Step 4 Accept the assigned phone number.
- Step 5 Complete your activation by following the steps to perform an eKYC and verify your ID.
- Step 6 A confirmation message of your activation will be sent upon completing the verification.
- Step 1 Download the MyYes app and log in.
- Step 2 Choose “Switch to Yes” on the homepage then click on “Switch to Yes”.
- Step 3 Enter your number and click on "Verify" then submit.
- Step 4 Verify and submit the number that you wish to switch.
- Step 5 Response to SMS confirmation of switch to Yes and complete the process.
- Step 1 Log into MyYes app
- Step 2 Choose “Activate SIM” to proceed
- Step 3 Click on “Start”
- What is the Prepaid Data Add-On? The Prepaid Data Add-On is an optional bulk add-on which gives you more savings, more benefits and more value. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.
- How do I purchase the Prepaid Data Add-On? You can purchase the Prepaid Data Add-On via - MyYes app - Yes Stores or Yes Retail Partners
- Can I use my Yes Credit to purchase the Prepaid Data Add-On? Yes you can!
- Can I use my Yes Credit combined with my credit card to purchase Prepaid Data Add-On? No, you can’t. You will need to have sufficient YES Credit to complete the purchase or use a credit card to pay in full to purchase a Prepaid Data Add-On.
- How much are the Prepaid Data Add-On, and how much data will I be getting?
Prepaid LTE Data Add-On
Prepaid Data Add-On types Price 4G LTE Data Capacity Data Add-On Validity Period Kasi Up 1Day 1GB_RM1 RM1 1GB 1 day (expired by 12am) Kasi Up 2Days 2GB_RM2 RM2 2GB 2 days Kasi Up 3Days 3GB_RM3 RM3 3GB 3 days Kasi Up 5Days 5GB_RM5 RM5 5GB 5 days Kasi Up 7Days 10GB_RM10 RM10 10GB 7 days Kasi Up 30Days 10GB_RM15 RM15 10GB 30 days Kasi Up 30Days 20GB_RM20 RM20 20GB 30 days
- How many Prepaid Data Add-Ons am I allowed to purchase at any one time? You are allowed to purchase multiple Prepaid Data Add-Ons under one Yes number at any one time.
- What happens when I purchase another Prepaid Data Add-On before the expiry of my current Prepaid Data Add-On? If you’ve purchased another Prepaid Data Add-On before the expiry of the current Prepaid Data Add-On, the Add-On which will expire first will be consumed first.
- Will I be alerted when my Prepaid Data Add-On is expiring? Yes, an SMS will be sent to your Yes number to remind you of the expiry of your Prepaid Data Add-On.
- How can I check my usage and balance of my Prepaid Data Add-Ons? You can check your usage and balance of your Prepaid Data Add-On via MyYes app.
- What is the Yes FT5G Free Fire SIM Pack? The Yes FT5G Free Fire SIM Pack (“Free Fire Plan”) is a Prepaid Service Plan provided by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No.200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YTLC”) in collaboration with Garena Online Private Limited (Company No. 200908142H) (“Garena”). It is offered from its official launch date until further notice to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians residing in Malaysia aged 12 years and above (please obtain parental consent where applicable) with a compatible 5G Smartphone. It is subject to the Free Fire Plan terms and conditions.
- Where can I apply for the Free Fire Plan? You can apply for the Free Fire Plan through the Yes website www.yes.my from 12 February 2022 or the official launch date until further notice. An Eligible Subscriber can pre-order the Free Fire Plan via a pre-order link provided during the Garena Free Fire Online Tournament between 5 February 2022 and 11 February 2022. For those who pre-order, the SIM Pack will be processed and delivered after the official launch date, subject to eligibility.
- How many Free Fire SIM Pack can I apply? You can apply for one (1) Free Fire SIM pack with one (1) contactable mobile number provided that the Eligible Subscriber does not have, in aggregate, more than five (5) prepaid service accounts with Yes. For redemption of the Free Fire Item Code, one National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) or Passport is eligible for only one redemption.
- What do I get from this Free Fire Plan? There are no charges for the initial subscription to the Free Fire Plan for Eligible Subscribers, while stocks lasts. For the first 30 days after activation of the Free Fire Plan SIM Card (“Initial Validity Period”), you will receive the following:- a. One Free Fire Item Code (see FAQ 5 and the section on Free Fire Item Code below) b. 30 days of Account Validity Period from date of SIM Card activation; c. Unlimited calls and SMS from Yes to Yes numbers (On-Net services: not all 018 numbers are Yes numbers); d. Unlimited 5G service until further notice (subject to availability and compatible 5G smartphone, please read FAQs on Yes 5G network); e. 10 GB of 4G LTE mobile data during the Initial Validity Period (where there is no 5G services – hotspot is applicable); and f. Free internet (there will be no mobile data consumption deducted) when you use the Garena Free Fire application on your mobile phone. The Free Fire Item Code
- Where can I use for Free Fire Item Code and what is the Free Fire Item Code consists of? The Free Fire Item Code is only applicable for use in the Garena Free Fire – Illuminate application or Garena Free Fire MAX application (“Garena Free Fire”) and it is a random redemption of either one of the Legendary Gun Skin Box, Parachute Skin, or Costume Skin bundle. The Free Fire Item Code cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash. For issues or invalid Free Fire Item Code redemptions, please contact the Garena support centre.
- How many Free Fire Item Code will I receive upon successful activation of SIM Card? Upon successful activation of SIM Card, Eligible Subscriber will receive One (1) Free Fire Item Code per NRIC or Passport within or after 24 hours of the SIM activation date. The Free Fire Item Code is on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
- What is the validity period of the Free Fire Item Code? The Free Fire Item Code will be valid for redemption until 30th November 2022 and the Free Fire Item Code must be used before the expiry date. If the Free Fire Item Code is not redeemed before its expiry date, it will be forfeited. Use and Activation of the Free Fire Plan
- I have received an email notification from Yes that my application for the Free Fire SIM Pack is successful. How do I know when I will receive my Free Fire SIM Pack? The email notification will state a delivery tracking number. To check your delivery status, please go to www.yes.my/TrackOrder and enter your delivery tracking number.
- I have received my free 5G-enabled SIM Card, how do I activate it to start using my free 10GB data? To activate your 5G-enabled SIM Card: If you are a New User, please follow the following steps: (i) Download the MyYes app (ii) On the login page, press “New User” (iii) Press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen (iv) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password. If you are an Existing User, please follow the following steps: (i) Login to the MyYes app (ii) Go to Quick Access, press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen (iii) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password.
- Do I need to activate the 5G-enabled SIM Card immediately upon receipt, or can I do so at a later time? You are required to perform a one-time activation of the 5G-enabled SIM Card within thirty (30) days from the date you receive the 5G-enabled SIM Card. Failing to do so will result in the SIM Card automatic expiration and your Service account shall be terminated accordingly. In such instance, any payment made by you, including the plan fee shall be automatically forfeited and no refund shall be made to you.
- How long will my service account remain active? Your Free Fire Plan service account will remain active for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of activation of your 5G-enabled SIM Card. Thereafter, to enjoy continued free internet on the Garena Free Fire application, you will need to ensure that your account service remains active by reloading or purchasing a data add-on from the Yes Store.
- What happens if my Free Fire Plan account becomes inactive? You will still be able to receive incoming calls and SMS, access your contacts and make emergency calls. However, you will not be able to make any outgoing calls, send SMS or surf the internet. Kindly purchase a Yes Reload or a data add-on for your Free Fire Plan. The minimum purchase of a Yes Reload is RM5. For more information, please refer to the YES Reload Terms and Conditions available at Yes Reload Terms and Conditions.
- Will I enjoy the free internet access on the Garena Free Fire application if my account validity has expired? No. Please ensure your account validity is active by purchasing any of the Yes Prepaid reload or data add-on to activate your services in order to enjoy the free internet access in Free Fire application.
- Does the 10GB free 4G LTE mobile data have an expiry date? Yes, it does. It is valid for a period of 30 days only from the date of successful activation of your 5G-enabled SIM Card. After this 30 days validity period, any unused mobile data will be automatically forfeited.
- How will I know whether I have received my free 10GB data upon activation of my Yes FT5G Discover Free Fire SIM Pack? Please login to MyYes app, the information will be displayed on your home screen.
- Can I purchase other Prepaid Data Add-Ons before my account expires? Yes, you can. For more information on the Prepaid Data Add-on, please refer to our Prepaid FAQ. Information on use of 5G services and the Free Fire Plan
- Can I change my existing Service Plan to Free Fire Plan? No, the Free Fire Plan is only available for new registrations.
- Will I be able to use 5G services if I am on a 4G smartphone? No, you will not be able to use 5G services if you are using a 4G smartphone. For more information regarding the 5G services, you may refer to FAQ under the First To 5G Campaign.
- Where can I use 5G services on the Free Fire Plan? You can use the 5G services only within available coverage areas only in Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Cyberjaya. The services are free until further notice.
- Am I allowed to choose a Yes Mobile Number when I apply for the Free Fire Plan? Not at this point in time. A Yes Mobile Number will be assigned to each SIM Card upon activation.
- Can I keep my existing mobile number on Free Fire Plan? Yes, you can port your existing mobile number from another telco company to the Free Fire Plan after your 5G-enabled SIM Card has been activated. However, please take note that it may take time to process porting your number over and it is subject to eligibility criteria. Please refer https://www.yes.my/keep-your-number/ for more information. If there are any delays to your eligibility to port your number over, the Campaign Period will not be extended for entitlement of the Free Fire Item Code. It is on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last and the SIM Card must be activated to be eligible for the Item Code.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other Yes mobile numbers? There will be no charges imposed for domestic calls from a Yes mobile number to another Yes mobile number. If you are outside of Malaysia, you may subscribe to our International Roaming Service. Please refer to the International Roaming Service rates published at www.yes.my/roaming.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other networks?
Yes, standard rates will apply. Please refer to the table below:-
Type of Off Net Services Rates (RM) Charging Block (in seconds) Voice Calls RM 0.09/minute 30 SMS RM 0.09/SMS –
- Will there be any charges imposed on IDD Service? Yes, charges will be imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @ www.yes.my/roaming.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ? You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can download MyYes app from the Android Play Store, Huawei AppGallery or Apple App Store to submit your questions via MyYes app chat with our Chatbot Sofia.