Last updated: 10 May 2022
- Introduction. The auto billing service is a service for automated payments of Bills through a nominated credit card of the respective Subscriber or the card user (“Auto Billing Service”). Subscriber may activate the use of the Auto Billing Service at any time during the subscription of the Services via MyYes App.
1.1 Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein, all other terms and conditions in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions available @ www.yes.my/tnc shall be applicable and is binding on You. In the event of any inconsistency between the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions and these Auto Billing Terms and Conditions, these Auto Billing Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency. All words in capital in these Auto Billing Service Terms and Conditions, unless defined herein, shall have the same meaning ascribed to in the Postpaid Service Terms & Conditions.
- Authorised by Activation. By activating and using the Auto Billing Service, these Auto Billing Service Terms and Conditions shall be applicable and is binding on you. You hereby authorise Us to charge Your Bills through the nominated credit card account provided by You upon activation of the Auto Billing Service. You hereby consent Us to forward your credit card details and amount stated in the respective Bills to the acquiring bank, the card issuer and/or relevant persons for and in connection with the Auto Billing Service.
- Accuracy of Information. You shall verify and ensure that the information provided by You for the purpose of Auto Billing Service is true and accurate before activating the Auto Billing Service. We will not be liable or responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in any information provided by You, including any loss, damage or expense suffered by You as a result of such errors or inaccuracies.
- Sufficiency of Fund. Successful performance of a transaction through the Auto Billing Service depends on various factors including sufficient fund in the credit card. As such You shall ensure that You and/or the card issuer maintain sufficient fund in the credit card to enable Us to perform the Auto Billing Service successfully. In any event, we shall not be held responsible and/or liable to You if the Auto Billing Service transaction performed is declined or cannot be completed for any reasons whatsoever. If there is any outstanding sum payable to Us under any Bills, such outstanding sum cannot be deducted through the Auto Billing Service. In such instance, You shall promptly settle any outstanding sum mentioned hereinbefore in any one of the other methods mentioned in Your Service Plan.
- Billing Dispute. In the event You dispute any of the transaction performed through the Auto Billing Service, then such dispute must be notified to Us within three (3) months from the date the Auto Billing Service transaction is performed failing which such transaction mentioned hereinbefore shall be final and conclusive.
- Risk and Indemnity. You hereby agree that the use of Auto Billing Service by You is entirely at Your own risk. We shall not be liable for, and You agree to indemnify Us against all claims, losses, liabilities proceedings, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees) incurred or may be incurred by Us in connection with or arising from the provision of the Auto Billing Service.
- Privacy. All personal data provided by You shall be subjected to the terms and conditions set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy available at www.yes.my/tnc.
- Edit, Deactivate and Cancel. In the event You intend to:-
8.1 edit any of the information provided by You for the provision of Auto Billing Service, please log in to MyYes App to edit and update Your information.
8.2 deactivate or cancel the Auto Billing Service, please log in to MyYes App or You may call Our Yes Care Customer Support.
- Changes. In the event you decide to edit any of the information provided by You for the provision of Auto Billing Service or deactivate or cancel the Auto Billing Service in accordance with Clause 8, such update on information or deactivation or cancellation will take effect within seven (7) working days from the date of such request in accordance with Clause 8.2. In the event Your changes are not effected after expiry of the seven (7) working days, please notify Us @email@example.com. We may not be able to perform the Auto Billing Service as a result of expiry, suspension or termination of Yours or the card issuer’s credit card. We advise You to take the necessary steps and update Us with the relevant information in accordance with Clause 8 if You wish to continue enjoying the Auto Billing Service.
- Suspension of Auto Billing Service. We reserve the right to immediately suspend and/or terminate the Auto Billing Service provided to You at any time in the event it becomes known to Us or if it is suspected that the Auto Billing Service is used or may potentially be used for the perpetration of any criminal or illegal purpose including breach of any applicable legislation.
- Rebate. With effect from 1st March 2019, You will be entitled to a rebate of 2% of the monthly commitment charges payable by You under the respective Service Plans but in no event shall it be more than RM5.00 for every successful Auto Billing Service transaction. The rebate which You are entitled to in a particular current month will be given to You in the succeeding month and reflected in the succeeding Bill.
- Right to change. We reserve the right to change, modify and/or amend these terms at any time. A modification, change and/or amendment to these Auto Billing Service Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be effective upon a notice being placed on Our official website or sent digitally to the affected Subscribers.