Last updated: 24th December 2020
- Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions. The Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans are subject to these Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions. By Your subscription/use of any of the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans, You acknowledge that You understand these Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions available at www.yes.my/tnc, and agree to abide by them.
- Applicable Terms and Conditions. Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein, all other terms and conditions in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions available at www.yes.my/tnc shall be applicable and are binding on You. In the event of any inconsistency between the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions and these Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions, these YES 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency.
- The Postpaid Service Plans.
3.1 The Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans currently available for subscription, together with the applicable service offerings, are published on Our official website at www.yes.my/4g-broadband, as may be updated from time to time.
3.2 The Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans may be subject to a Contract Period. Please refer to Our official website at www.yes.my/4g-broadband for specific details on the Contract Period.
3.3 You may upgrade or downgrade Your Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plan/(s) at any time provided always that You are not bound by any Contract Period. Please note that:
3.3.1 if You choose to upgrade Your Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plan/(s) in the middle of Your Billing Cycle, You will be charged for the then-current price for the upgrade, prorated based on the number of days remaining in Your subscription term. For clarity and avoidance of doubt, the Commitment Fee for the succeeding Billing Cycles will be in accordance with the service rate of the upgraded Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plan/(s) subscribed by You; or
3.3.2 if You choose to downgrade Your Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans, You will not be issued any refunds or credits for the unused Data Capacity Allocation and Commitment Fees in connection with the downgrade.
3.4 You may subscribe to internet data in addition to the service offerings under each of the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans by purchasing the Broadband Data Add-On. Please refer to www.yes.my/4g-broadband on Broadband Data Add-On.
3.5 Different browsing speed may apply to each of the respective Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the actual browsing speed may have certain limitations and/or may vary depending on various factors including the Device or Subscriber Equipment used by You, the network coverage limitation and the number of simultaneous Yes Subscribers and/or users at the time of access. This would mean that You may not always enjoy continuous maximum speed each time You browse the internet.
- Data Capacity Allocation
4.1 The Data Capacity Allocation enjoyed by You through Your subscription of any of the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans is exclusive for Your use in Malaysia which means You are not entitled to use the Data Capacity Allocation if You are outside Malaysia.
4.2 The Data Capacity Allocation will be refreshed on a monthly basis in accordance with Your relevant Billing Cycle. Any unutilized Data Capacity Allocation at the end of each Billing Cycle will not be carried forward to the succeeding month and there shall be no refund or liability on Us. In the event You have fully utilised the Data Capacity Allocation before the expiry of the relevant Billing Cycle, You will still be able to use the internet data service but at a reduced internet data speed.
5.1 The applicable charges on the current Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans available for subscription are published in our official website @ www.yes.my/4g-broadband and are exclusive of SST. Any such applicable SST will be added to the charges and be reflected in Your Bill.
- Plan Advance Payment & Activation Fees
6.1 A Plan Advance Payment or Activation Fees (whichever that is applicable depending on the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans subscribed by You) may be payable prior to the subscription of the relevant Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans.
6.2 If You are a non-Malaysian, a deposit sum of RM 200 will be collected by Us (“Foreigner Deposit”) for each of the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plan subscribed by You, and will be refunded to You, free of interest, forty-five (45) days after the termination of the Service subject to any deduction of any outstanding sum which may be due to Us.
- Additional/Removal of Service Plan. We reserve the right to add other types of Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans to and/or remove any of the YES 4G Broadband Bundle Plans.
- Right to change. We reserve the right to change, modify and/or amend these Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions at any time. A modification, change and/or amendment to these terms will be deemed to be effective upon a notice being placed on Our official website or sent digitally to all affected Yes Subscribers.
- Definitions. All capitalized terms and expressions in these Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions, unless defined herein, shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions:
“Activation Fee” means a one-time fee which is non-refundable imposed on the Yes Subscriber upon subscription of any of the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans.
“Foreigner Deposit” shall have the same meaning ascribed to in Clause 6.2 herein.
“Plan Advance Payment” means the relevant Commitment Fee collected in advance at the time of registration of the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plan, which is rebated to the Yes Subscribers based on the type of rate offerings under the related Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plan subscribed.
“Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans” means Our respective broadband service plans subscribed by our Yes Subscribers and those which are made available for subscription. SST” means any sales and services tax or any similar value added tax on the sale of goods or the provision of services in accordance to the Sales Tax Act 2018 and/or the Service Tax Act 2018.
“Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans” means Our respective broadband service plans subscribed by our Yes Subscribers and those which are made available for subscription.