Last updated: 27th September 2019
- The Yes 4G LTE Airport SIM Prepaid Plan (“Airport Prepaid Plan”) is a Service Plan provided under the Prepaid Service by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“Yes”). It is available only to foreign workers with valid work permit in Malaysia and who are above 18 years of age (at the time of registration with Atmosphere Mobile Sdn. Bhd. at KLIA and/or KLIA2).
- Except for the variations expressly set out herein, all other terms and conditions contained in the Prepaid Service Terms and Conditions shall remain and be applicable to the Airport Prepaid Plan. For clarity, the following terms and conditions are also applicable to this Airport Prepaid Plan:
a. Acceptable Use Policy;
b. Fair Usage Policy;
In the event of any conflict of terms, any specific terms peculiar to the Yes 4G LTE Airport SIM Pack shall apply, and for all general terms, the Prepaid Service Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- The Airport Prepaid Plan consists of a SIM Card preloaded with the following:
a) a pre-assigned Yes Mobile Number;
b) preloaded RM1.00 Yes Credit;
c) Free Basic Internet (up to 128kbps);
d) unlimited On-Net calls and SMS
e) 7 days’ Account Validity Period;
- Activation of Yes 4G LTE Airport SIM Prepaid Plan
4.1 There are no charges for the Airport Prepaid Plan. However, to use the Airport Prepaid Plan, You are required to activate the SIM Card by performing a one-time registration with your passport and purchasing a minimum Yes Reload or a Data Add-On of RM10. You must activate the Airport Prepaid Plan with the abovementioned Yes dealer at KLIA or KLIA2 before the expiry date stated on the said SIM Pack.
4.2 After activation of the Airport Prepaid Plan, You have an Account Validity Period of 7 days or such Account Validity Period as provided under any of the Yes Reload that You purchase. You may commence the usage of the Yes Credits in Your account. Any balance of the preloaded Yes Credit from Airport Prepaid Plan or any Yes Reload will be carried forward to the next Account Validity Period so long as Your Service account is not suspended or terminated. Any unused Data Add-Ons or 4G LTE Data in your account will not be carried forward and will be forfeited upon expiry of the period of use for the said Data Add-On purchased.
- External Terms and Conditions. In the event of any purchase of specific Yes Reload or Data Add-On, the specific terms and conditions for those purchases shall apply respectively in addition to these terms and conditions.
- Right to change. YES reserves the right to change, modify and/or amend these terms at any time. A modification, change and/or amendment to these terms will be deemed to be effective upon a notice being placed upon Yes official website or sent digitally to all affected Yes Subscribers.
- Definitions. All capitalised words and expressions used herein shall, unless otherwise provided, bear the same meanings as defined in the Prepaid Service Terms and Conditions. For convenience, the following capitalised words or phrases shall have the meanings (similar to those in the Prepaid Service Terms and Conditions):
“4G LTE Data” means data service provided via Our SIM Card.
“Account Validity Period” means the relevant Account Validity Period in which You may access and use the Service as provided under the terms and conditions of the respective Airport Prepaid Plan and/or Yes Reload.
“Data Add-On” means a prepaid voucher, whether in printed form or otherwise, of a fixed amount of unused data offered for sale by Us which You may purchase to top up Your data services in Your Service account.
“Free Basic Internet” means the Internet access service provided free as part of the Yes 4G LTE Airport SIM Prepaid Plan at a throttled speed of 128 kbps on a best effort basis.
“Off-Net” means the provisioning of services beyond Yes’ networks where access to a third party service provider’s network will be required in order to provide the services.
“On-Net” means the provisioning of services within Yes’ networks and access to a third party service provider’s network will not be required in order to provide the services.
“Yes Credits” means a virtual and intangible representation of money or money’s worth as a mechanism for the digital/electronic management of purchased credits and payment for the Service.
“Yes Reload” means a prepaid voucher, whether in printed form or otherwise, of a fixed amount of Yes Credits offered for sale by Us which You may purchase to top up Your Service account.