Prepaid Data Add-OnsKnow More
Prepaid Hotspot Add-Ons
Only Available for Prepaid Unlimited subscribers*
Most Searched Topics
Please follow the steps below to activate your SIM:
- Step 1 Download the MyYes app, open the application and click on “New User”
- Step 2 Click on “Activate SIM”, then “Start”
- Step 3 Scan the barcode found on the back of the SIM jacket or manually input your SIM serial number
- Step 4 Accept the assigned number and click “Next”
- Step 5 Complete activation by following the steps to perform an eKYC and verification of your ID.
- Step 6 A confirmation message of your activation will be sent upon completion of the verification
- Step 1 Download the MyYes app and log in.
- Step 2 Choose “Switch to Yes” on the homepage then click on “Switch to Yes”.
- Step 3 Enter your number and click on "Verify" then submit.
- Step 4 Verify and submit the number that you wish to switch.
- Step 5 Response to SMS confirmation of switch to Yes and complete the process.
- Step 1 Log into MyYes app
- Step 2 Choose “Activate SIM” to proceed
- Step 3 Click on “Start”
- Where can I submit my request to switch to Yes? You can download MyYes app to submit your request to switch to Yes. If you are new customer, get started with any of our plans available. You’ll first receive your SIM card with a temporary Yes number. Once you receive your SIM, download our MyYes app to activate and verify yourself before switching to your original number. You can switch to your own number during the activation process or anytime after that. If you are existing customer: go to ‘Quick Access’, and select “Switch to Yes” then “Keep Your Number”. You will receive a confirmation SMS from your existing service provider. Reply to confirm your switch. Alternately, you may visit to Yes Store or Yes Kiosk to submit your request to switch to Yes. Terms and conditions apply.
- What should I do or check before submitting my request to switch to Yes? For a smooth process in switching to Yes, please ensure and check the following with your current mobile service provider: 1. Your account must be active; 2. No overdue/outstanding bills; 3. No outstanding contractual obligations; 4. Supplementary line(s) must be switched together with Principal number. You may also want to save all contact numbers from your existing SIM Card before switching in to Yes, if required.
- How will I know the status of my request to switch to Yes? You will receive SMS notifications from your current service provider [once you have successfully switched to Yes.
- Can I check the status of my switch-in request online? Yes, you may check the port in status via MyYes app by pressing the “Switch to Yes” icon and click “Check Status”.
- Will I face any service interruptions during the switch-in process? There will not be any service interruption during the switch-in process. However, if you intend to be overseas during the switch-in process, you may need to check with your current service provider if there will be any interruptions for roaming services. There will be no service interruption from Yes.
- Can I cancel my request to switch? You can cancel your switch-in request if your request is still being processed. Upon successful switch, you will not be able to cancel your request.
- Do I need to cancel my existing service plan before I switch to Yes? No, you do not have to cancel your existing service plan. Your existing services with your current mobile service provider will automatically be terminated once you have successfully switched to Yes.
- I am not a Yes subscriber, do I get a new SIM card when I switch to Yes? Yes, we will provide you with a new Yes SIM card when you switch to Yes.
- Can my number be switched without my permission? No, it cannot be done without your permission. Yes must verify the customer’s request and validate the supporting documents (if any) before it can proceed with the switch-in process.
- What if one of my supplementary line holders does not want to switch? As the principal account holder, you will need to visit your existing mobile service provider to terminate the relevant supplementary line. The supplementary line holder will then need to re-register as a principal account holder. Once this process is completed, then you as the primary principal account holder can make the switch to Yes
- Can I switch my number to other service providers more than once? Yes, but you cannot make more than one MNP request within the same period of time to different mobile service providers.
- How long does it take to switch to Yes? The process will not take more than 1 to 2 business days for individual line switching.
- How much do I have to pay to switch to Yes? The request for switching to Yes is free of charge. However you will have to pay for the Service Plan commitment fees in which you are interested.
- What will happen to my unbilled usage made with my current mobile service provider while waiting to switch to Yes? You will have to pay your current mobile service provider for any unbilled usage once you have received the invoice, even after you have successfully switched to YES. Otherwise, you will be blacklisted by your current mobile service provider for not settling your outstanding bills.
- If I have signed-up for a Yes bundle package via MyYes app or Yes Online Store, I have already activated the SIM and requested for switch-in via MyYes app. What will happen to my contractual obligation under the bundle package if my switch-in request fails? You will be provided with a temporary Yes number upon activating your SIM. This temporary Yes number will continue whilst you resubmit your switch-in request, after clearing all outstanding matters with your existing service provider. If your switch-in request is still rejected, you can either continue using the temporary Yes number as your permanent number or terminate the bundle package and service. If you wish to terminate, you will be charged the prescribed early termination fee as stated in your bundle package contract.
- If I have signed-up for a Postpaid/Prepaid SIM with Plan only via MyYes app or Yes Online Store, I have already activated the SIM and requested for switch-in via MyYes app. What will happen to my plan if my switch-in request fails? You will be provided with a temporary Yes number upon activating your SIM. This temporary Yes number will continue whilst you resubmit your switch-in request, after clearing all outstanding matters with your existing service provider.
- Who can I contact if my request to switch to Yes fails? You may email us via email@example.com.
- Can I port out of Yes after I have submitted a request to terminate my Yes account? Once you have submitted your application to terminate your Yes service, your Yes account will be considered inactive during the termination process, and you will not be able to switch your number to other service providers.