Last updated: 8th December 2023
- The Promotion. The Pakej Yes Remaja Keluarga Malaysia Promotion (“Promotion”) is an initiative by Government of Malaysia in collaboration by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No.200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YTLC”).
- Eligibility. This Promotion is open to all Malaysian citizens who are:-
(i) below the age of 21 and in possession of a valid MyKad (or MyPR or MyTentera, as applicable ; or
(ii) 21 years or above in age and in possession of a valid MyKad (or MyPR or MyTentera, as applicable) and student identification card issued by the respective education institution (“Student ID”) (“ Eligible Subscribers”).
- Applicable Terms & Conditions. Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein (“Promo T&Cs”), all other terms and conditions incorporated in the Prepaid Service Terms and Conditions available at www.yes.my/tnc shall remain valid and applicable to this Promotion (collectively referred as “General Applicable Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the General Applicable Terms and Conditions and these Promo T&Cs, these Promo T&Cs shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency. Capitalised words not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to in the General Applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will commence on 15th October 2021 and end on 30th April 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Pakej Yes Remaja Keluarga Malaysia Promotion
5.1 The Promotion Package consists of:-
(a) One (1) Yes Prepaid SIM Card with Yes Mobile Number; and
(b) 20GB LTE Data with an account validity period of ninety (90) days from the date of service activation (“Account Validity Period”).
Hereinafter shall be collectively referred to as the “Promotion Package”).
5.2 The service offerings under the Promotion Package are as follows:-
Plan Name Pakej Yes Remaja Keluarga Malaysia Price RM30
Internet Data 20GB Basic Internet* 128kbps Account Validity Period 90 days
(from the date of activation of the SIM Card)
Service Validity Period 90 days (from the date of activation of the SIM Card) For clarity, Service Validity Period refers to the validity period of the Internet Data from the activation date. On-Net Services of domestic voice calls and domestic SMS* Unlimited Off-Net Services of domestic voice calls RM 0.09 per Minute Off-Net SMS RM 0.09 per SMS Additional Data** Additional 1GB Daily data for 90 days from the date of SIM activation
*The unlimited domestic On-Net Services of voice calls and SMS are only applicable to standard person-to-person voice calls and not for any commercial and/or non-personal use.
** Additional 1GB Daily data for 90 days from the date of SIM activation which you may redeem it ONCE a day manually via MyYes app.
5.3 In the event that You have fully utilised (a) Internet Data before the expiry of the Account Validity Period and (b) any Data Add-Ons purchased during Account Validity Period, You may enjoy Free Basic Internet during the remaining days of the Account Validity Period.
5.4 Upon expiry of the Account Validity Period, any internet data in the 20GB Internet Data under Promotion Package which remains unutilised shall be forfeited automatically.
- Promotion Package application by Eligible Subscriber
6.1 Subject to Clause 6.2 herein, an Eligible Subscriber may apply for the Promotion Package via MyYes app or Yes Online Store or Yes Store only (“Application”).
*Effective 4th November 2022, The Pakej Yes Remaja Keluarga Malaysia Promotion may apply via Yes Store only.
6.2 If an Eligible Subscriber is aged 21 and above, he/she is require to upload the Student ID during the registration via MyYes app or Yes Online Store.
6.3 Upon receipt of the Application, YTLC will verify if an Eligible Subscriber meets the eligibility criteria set out in Clause 2 herein. Upon verification, YTLC will send an e-mail notification to such Eligible Subscriber to inform him/her on the status of Application. Subject to Clause 6.4 herein, if the application is successful, a SIM Card will be delivered to the Eligible Subscriber to the address provided in Application.
6.4 Eligible Subscriber must not have, in aggregate, more than five (5) prepaid accounts with Yes.
- Activation of the Promotion Package.
7.1 You shall activate the Promotion Package via Yes self-registration application (“eKYC”).
7.2 Upon receipt of the SIM Card, an Eligible Subscriber shall activate his/her SIM Card by adopting the following steps:-
For New User
(i) Download the MyYes app
(ii) On the login page, press “New User”
(iii) Press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen
(iv) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password.
For Existing User
(i) Login to the MyYes app
(ii) Go to Quick Access, press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen
(iii) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your Service account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you cannot find your password.
7.3 YTLC reserves the right to cancel the SIM Card in the event any Eligible Subscriber fails to activate the SIM Card within a period of six (6) months from the date of delivery thereof to the Eligible Subscribers.
8.1 There will be no charges imposed on an Eligible Subscriber’s use of domestic On-Net Service of voice calls and SMS. However, charges will be imposed on an Eligible Subscriber’s use of domestic Off-Net voice calls and SMS. Please refer to the table below on the domestic Off-Net Service of voice calls and SMS rates:
- Calls and SMS. However, charges will be imposed on an Eligible Subscriber’s use of domestic Off-Net voice calls and SMS. Please refer to the table below on the domestic Off-Net Service of voice calls and SMS rates:
Type of Off Net Services Rate Charging Block (in seconds) Voice Calls RM 0.09/min 30 SMS RM 0.09 per SMS Not applicable
8.2 Charges will be imposed on an Eligible Subscriber’s use of IDD Service in accordance with the rates published @ https://www.yes.my/roaming.
8.3 Charges will also apply for voice calls to special and toll-free numbers, including but not limited to those numbers listed below:
Destination Prefix Rates (RM) Charging Block (in seconds) Freephone 1800 FREE 30 Toll Free 1300 0.09/min 30 TM Customer Careline 100 2.00/call Flat Rate/Per Call General Emergency Service 999 / 112 FREE 30 TM Directory Enquiry 103 2.00/call Flat Rate/Per Call Electricity Fault Reporting 15454 0.15/min 30 Pengurusan Air Selangor 15300 0.15/min 30 Syarikat Air Melaka 15800 0.15/min 30 Talian Nur 15999 FREE 30 Time Announcement 1051 0.10/min 30
8.4 For clarity, reference to:-
“ Off-Net Service” means the provisioning of Prepaid Service which originates from Our network and is terminated to any other service provider’s network in Malaysia.
“ On-Net Service” means the provisioning of Prepaid Service which originates from Our network and is terminated to Our network.
- Limitation of Liability. YTLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of use, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Promotion.
- Laws. This Promotion shall in all respect be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- Modifications. YTLC reserves the right to, at any time, add to, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of the Promotion, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to the Eligible Subscribers or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time before or during the Promotion Period with notice but without any liability or compensation whatsoever.