Last updated: 21st March 2023
- The Promotion. The Pakej Perpaduan Yes Promotion (“Promotion”) is an initiative by Government of Malaysia in collaboration by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No. 200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YTLC”).
- Eligibility. This Promotion is open to all Malaysian citizens who are classified as:-
(i) “Youth” being individuals above 12 years and below 30 years of age and in possession of a valid MyKad or MyPR or MyTentera, whichever is applicable; or
(ii) “Citizen Gold” being individuals who are Senior Citizens (60 years old and above) and in possession of a valid MyKad, MyPR or My Tentera, whichever is applicable; or
(iii) “Retired Police and Army Officers, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (APMM)” being individuals who are Police and Army Veterans and in possession of a valid Police or Tentera retiree ID, whichever is applicable; or
(iv) “People with Disabilities” being individuals who are registered with the Social Welfare Department in Malaysia as “Orang Kurang Upaya” (individuals with disabilities) (“OKU”) and in possession of a valid MyKad or MyPR (whichever is applicable) and OKU Card; and
(v) “Income Group B40” being individuals who are registered under B40 Income Group and in possession of a valid MyKad or MyPR or My Tentera, whichever is applicable; collectively (“Eligible Subscribers”).
- Applicable Terms & Conditions. Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein (“Promo T&Cs”), all other terms and conditions incorporated in the Prepaid Service Terms and Conditions available at yes.my/tncshall remain valid and applicable to this Promotion (collectively referred as “General Applicable Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the General Applicable Terms and Conditions and these Promo T&Cs, these Promo T&Cs shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency. Capitalised words not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to in the General Applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will commence on 28th February 2023 and end on 31st December 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Pakej Perpaduan Yes Promotion
5.1 The Promotion Package consists of:-
(a) One (1) Yes Prepaid SIM Card with Yes Mobile Number; and
(b) 30GB Data with an account validity period of one hundred and eighty (180) days from the date of service activation (“Account Validity Period”).
Hereinafter shall be collectively referred to as the “Promotion Package”).
5.2 The service offerings under the Promotion Package are as follows:-
Plan Name Pakej Perpaduan Price RM30
Data (5G/4G) 30GB (Speed up to 3Mbps) Hotspot (5G/4G) Yes (Speed up to 3Mbps) Account Validity Period 180 days
(from the date of activation of the SIM Card)
Service Validity Period 180 days (from the date of activation of the SIM Card) For clarity, Service Validity Period refers to the validity period of the Internet Data from the activation date. On-Net Services of domestic voice calls and domestic SMS* Unlimited Off-Net Services of domestic voice calls RM 0.09 per Minute Off-Net SMS RM 0.09 per SMS
*The unlimited domestic On-Net Services of voice calls and SMS are only applicable to standard person-to-person voice calls and not for any commercial and/or non-personal use.
5.2.1 A special Add-Ons may be purchased under the Pakej Perpaduan Yes Service Plan. The details as stated below:
Add-Ons Name Pakej Perpaduan 30GB Price RM30 Data Capacity Allocation (5G/4G) 30GB (Up to 3Mbps speed) Hotspot (5G/4G) Yes (Speed up to 3Mbps) Validity Period 180 days
(from the date of purchase of Add-On)
*Effective 22nd March 2023, Pakej Perpaduan 30GB Add-On is available for purchase to Prepaid Plans under Yes Kasi Up B40 Prepaid Plan, Jaringan Prihatin Programme & Learn From Home.
5.3 In the event that You have fully utilised (a) Internet Data before the expiry of the Account Validity Period and (b) any Data Add-Ons purchased during Account Validity Period, You may enjoy Free Basic Internet during the remaining days of the Account Validity Period.
5.4 Upon expiry of the Account Validity Period, any internet data in the 30GB Internet Data under Promotion Package which remains unutilised shall be forfeited automatically.
- Promotion Package application by Eligible Subscriber
6.1 Subject to Clause 6.2 herein, an Eligible Subscriber may register for the Promotion Package via Yes Store only (“Registration”).
6.2 Upon registration at Yes Stores, YTLC will verify if an Eligible Subscriber meets the eligibility criteria set out in Clause 2 herein.
6.3 An Eligible Subscriber is entitled to register one (1) Pakej Perpaduan Yes Promotion provided that the Eligible Subscriber does not have, in aggregate, more than five (5) prepaid service accounts with Yes.
7.1 There will be no charges imposed on an Eligible Subscriber’s use of domestic On-Net Service of voice calls and SMS. However, charges will be imposed on an Eligible Subscriber’s use of domestic Off-Net voice calls and SMS. Please refer to the table below on the domestic Off-Net Service of voice calls and SMS rates:
Calls and SMS. However, charges will be imposed on an Eligible Subscriber’s use of domestic Off-Net voice calls and SMS. Please refer to the table below on the domestic Off-Net Service of voice calls and SMS rates:
Type of Off Net Services Rates (RM) Charging Block
Voice Calls RM 0.09 / minute 30 SMS RM 0.09/SMS –
7.2 Charges will be imposed on an Eligible Subscriber’s use of IDD Service in accordance with the rates published @ https://www.yes.my/roaming.
7.3 Charges will also apply for voice calls to special and toll-free numbers, including but not limited to those numbers listed below:
Destination Prefix Rates (RM) Charging Block (in seconds) Freephone 1800 FREE 30 Toll Free 1300 0.09/min 30 TM Customer Careline 100 2.00/call Flat Rate/Per Call General Emergency Service 999 / 112 FREE 30 TM Directory Enquiry 103 2.00/call Flat Rate/Per Call Electricity Fault Reporting 15454 0.15/min 30 Pengurusan Air Selangor 15300 0.15/min 30 Syarikat Air Melaka 15800 0.15/min 30 Talian Nur 15999 FREE 30 Time Announcement 1051 0.10/min 30
7.4 For clarity, reference to:-
“ Off-Net Service” means the provisioning of Prepaid Service which originates from Our network and is terminated to any other service provider’s network in Malaysia.
“ On-Net Service” means the provisioning of Prepaid Service which originates from Our network and is terminated to Our network.
- Limitation of Liability. YTLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of use, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Promotion.
- Laws. This Promotion shall in all respect be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- Modifications. YTLC reserves the right to, at any time, add to, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of the Promotion, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to the Eligible Subscribers or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time before or during the Promotion Period with notice but without any liability or compensation whatsoever.