Last updated: 04th April 2023
- The Contest.
“Post & Win” (“Contest”) is an online contest organised by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“YTLC”) (Company No. 200701035605 (793634-V)) and shall be governed by these Contest Terms and Conditions (“Contest Terms”). There is no entry fee imposed for participation in this Contest.
- Contest Eligibility.
2.1 Subject to Clauses 2.2, this Contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 years and above as of the Commencement Date as defined below (“Participants”).
2.2 The following categories of persons may participate in the Contest but will not be entitled to win any Contest Prize (as defined below):-
2.2.1 Employees of YTLC (including its affiliates and related companies), and their respective Immediate Family Members (as defined below); and
2.2.2 Sponsors, advertising/promotional agencies, other related agencies, dealers, retailers, suppliers of YTLC (including its affiliates and related companies), and their respective Immediate Family Members.
For clarity, Immediate Family Members means any of the following persons: – spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Terms and Conditions.
Each Participant confirms and acknowledges that he/she has read and understood these Contest Terms, and agrees to be bound by these Contest Terms by his/her participation in this Contest.
- Contest Period.
This Contest shall commence on the 4th April 2023 12:00am through 20th April 2023 11:59pm (“Contest Period”):
All entries must be received during the Contest Period.
- Contest Mechanism.
5.1 The Participant shall:-
5.1.1 Download the Instagram App from either Google Play Store or Apple App Store onto the Participant’s smartphone;
5.1.2 Once downloaded, follow @Yes.5G on Instagram
5.1.3 Click the “Post” button and upload a story post or feed post of the Participant at Ramadan Bazar 5G located in Taman Tun Dr Ismail in the most creative manner (“Entry”).
5.1.4 In the story post, Participant must tag @Yes.5G, insert the location sticker and the hashtag ‘#Yes5GTTDIBazaar ’.
5.1.5 Ensure that Instagram profile is set to public mode;
5.1.6 Participants must go to the Contest Announcement Post (“Contest Post”) on @Yes.5G’s Instagram profile and must tag 3 friends in the comments section.
5.2 Each Participant may submit multiple Entries however only one (1) Entry, amongst all the multiple Entries submitted, which is deemed to be the most creative will be selected by the judges for their consideration during the Winner Selection Process.
- Winner Selection Process.
6.1 At the end of the Contest Period, three (3) Participants with the most creative Entry selected in accordance with Clause 16, will be selected as the Contest winners (“Winners”).
6.2 Winners will be announced on @Yes.5G’s Instagram page after the Contest Period.
6.3 Winners are required to direct message their personal details (Full name, NRIC, phone number and email address) for verification to @Yes.5G on Instagram for verification purposes.
6.4.1 The First Prize (Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite Tab) (Silver) can be collected by the Winners at Yes Experience Store Lot 10 KL upon verification.
6.4.2 The Second Prize (Shopee RM100 Giftcard) will be sent to the Winner through Instragram direct message
6.4.3 The Third Prize (Shopee RM50 Gift card) will be sent to the Winner through Instragram direct message.
- Contest Prize.
7.1 The Winners will be entitled to the following prize:
(a) First Prize Winner – one (1) Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite Tab (Silver)
(b) Second Prize Winner – one (1) Shopee RM100 Giftcard
(c) Third Prize Winner – one (1) Shopee RM50 Giftcard
7.2 The Winners shall not be entitled to redeem the Contest Prize in any other form or manner other than those specified in these Contest Terms.
7.3 Each Winner may only win one Prize during the Contest Period. The exception to this rule is where there is no other submission available to be selected as the Winner during the Contest Period.
7.4 All non-cash Contest Prizes are accepted at the risk of the Winners and are awarded by YTLC and/or its sponsors without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied unless otherwise stated by YTLC in writing.
7.5 Winners shall redeem the Contest Prize within sixty (60) calendar days from the date of announcement of Winners (“Collection Period”) in accordance with Clause 8 herein. Failure to claim the Contest Prize within the Collection Period may result in such Contest Prize being forfeited by YTLC and YTLC, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to the Winners in any respect whatsoever.
- Announcement and Notification of Winners.
The names of the Winners will be announced on @Yes.5G on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/yes.5g/) and/or such other mode or manner as decided by YTLC at its sole discretion within three (3) weeks of the Contest end date.
- Exclusions: The Contest Prizes are given and accepted entirely at the risk of the Winners. Any and all prize-related expenses, including tax liabilities (if any) in relation to this Contest, Contest Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners. YTLC shall not be held liable for:- (a) any delay in performing or partial/total failure to perform any of its obligations to the Contest Winners under this Contest if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of YTLC, its affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents or suppliers; and (b) any losses, damage to property, injury, or death resulting from or related to such Participant’s participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the Contest Prize or part thereof.
- Unconditional Agreement: Acceptance of the Contest Prize constitutes the Winner’s unconditional agreement and permission to YTLC and/or its agents to use the Contest Winner’s name, video footage, voices, photograph and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and/or other purposes without further compensation and notice, unless prohibited by law. YTLC fully reserves its rights to such forms of publicity and publication.
- Laws: This Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia and by entering this Contest, Participants shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- Modifications: YTLC reserves the right to add, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of this Contest, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to the participants or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest at any time before or during the Contest Period without any liability or compensation whatsoever. In the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest, YTLC may at its sole and absolute discretion choose not to proceed with the Winners Selection Process and Contest Prizes.
- Disruption of Contest.
Without prejudice to Clause 12 above, if for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned or is disrupted for reasons due to and including without limitation network failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of YTLC or any party responsible for the running of any aspect of this Contest, YTLC reserves all rights in Clause 12 above and further reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any Participants who tampers or cheat with the processes of this Contest and/or its mechanics and YTLC may take any action (including legal action) against such Participant. YTLC shall not accept any responsibility for any Entries not received for whatever reason. YTLC shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to this Contest.
- Disclosure Rights.
- Disqualification and/or Rejection of Entries.
YTLC reserves the right to disqualify any Winner at its sole and absolute discretion on the grounds of non-compliance with any of the Contest Terms herein. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing is not meant to limit or curtail the rights of YTLC, who may also reject an Entry without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Each Participant accepts that a decision to disqualify and/or reject a Winner shall be final and not subject to appeal. In the event of a disqualification after the prize has been awarded, YTLC reserves the right to demand for the return of the prize or payment of its value from the ineligible or disqualified Winner.
- Judging Criteria and Judging Process.
YTLC reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select the Winners of this Contest, which will be determined in accordance with these Contest Terms. The judges’ decision shall be final and conclusive and no appeals or disputes will be entertained.
- General Indemnification.
Each Participant shall indemnify YTLC against all and any demands, claims, costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury (whether physical in nature or against the reputation of any party) incurred by YTLC, arising out of or relating to the Participant’s participation in this Contest and/or participant’s acceptance, use or misuse of Contest Prizes, including but not limited to the Participant’s acts, omissions, statements, publications whatsoever as may be in breach of any law or legal rights, as the case may be.
- Third Party’s Rights and Indemnification.
By participating in this Contest, each Participant warrants that (a) all personal details are the Participant’s own information, (b) all answers, responses and/or entries submitted in this Contest are true, accurate and original to the Participant and that no other party has any rights to such information/materials. Each Participant agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified YTLC against all claims, losses, damages and/or expenses whatsoever arising from any infringement or violation of any third party’s rights in relation to the submission of any entry in this Contest.
- Survivability of Terms.
Any delay, waiver, non-enforcement, modification, amendment, withdrawal or substitution of any term or condition contained herein shall not affect the operation of the other terms or conditions so affected by such a waiver, non-enforcement, modification, amendment, withdrawal or substitution and which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure to comply with these Contest Terms may result in disqualification of the relevant Participant.
- Instagram Promotion Guidelines.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Each Participant acknowledges that the information and contents provided by such Participant for this Contest are to YTLC and not to Instagram and by entering this Contest each Participant hereby expressly release Instagram from any responsibilities or liabilities in connection with this Contest. Please refer to and Instagram Promotion Guidelines at https://help.instagram.com/179379842258600.