Last updated: 1st June 2018
- The YES 4G LTE Prepaid Plan is a Service Plan provided under the Prepaid Service by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“Yes”) upon Your purchase and activation of the YES 4G LTE Prepaid Starter Pack.
- Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein, all other terms and conditions contained in the Prepaid Service Terms and Conditions (available at www.yes.my/tnc) shall remain and be applicable to the subscribed YES 4G LTE Prepaid Plan.
All capitalized words and expressions used herein shall, unless otherwise provided, bear the same meanings as defined in the Prepaid Service Terms and Conditions.
The following capitalized words or phrases shall have the meanings:
” 4G LTE Data“means data service provided via Our SIM Card.
” GST” means goods and services tax or similar value added tax imposed on the sale of goods or the provision of services under the Goods and Services Tax 2014.
” Off-Net” means the provisioning of services beyond Yes’ networks where access to a third party service provider’s network will be required in order to provide the services.
” On-Net” means the provisioning of services within Yes’ networks and access to a third party service provider’s network will not be required in order to provide the services.
” Free Basic Internet” means the Internet access service provided free as part of the Yes 4G LTE Prepaid Plan at throttled speed of 128 kbps on best effort basis.
- The YES 4G LTE Prepaid Plan
The YES 4G LTE Prepaid Starter Pack is priced at RM10 and consist of a SIM Card which is preloaded with the following:
a. a Mobile Number;
b. RM5.00 YES Credits;
c. 1GB 4G LTE Data (previously 500MB before 1st June 2018)
d. 7 days Account Validity Period
- Activation of YES 4G LTE Prepaid Plan
5.1 To activate the Yes 4G LTE Prepaid Plan, You are required to perform a one-time registration before the expiry date stated in Your YES 4G LTE Prepaid Starter Pack. Upon activation of the YES 4G LTE Prepaid Plan, the Account Validity Period of 7 days shall commence. You may commence the usage of the preloaded YES Credits and 4G LTE Data upon Service activation. The preloaded 1GB 4G LTE Data may only be used during the said Account Validity Period. Any unused balance of the preloaded 4G LTE Data shall be forfeited upon expiry of the said Account Validity Period. Any balance of the preloaded Yes Credits from Your Starter Pack or any YES Reload will be carried forward to the next Account Validity Periods so long as Your Service account is not terminated.
5.2 In addition to the preloaded YES Credits and 4G LTE Data in Your YES 4G LTE Prepaid Starter Pack, You will also be provided with the following:
a. Free Basic Internet, up to a maximum of 500MB usage only per calendar month. You will only be able to access this Free Basic Internet upon the depletion of Your preloaded 1GB 4G LTE Data or Data Add-on; and
b. free unlimited On-Net services of voice call minutes and SMS.
The Free Basic Internet of 500MB will be refreshed on every 1st day of the calendar month and may be used only during Account Validity Periods of the relevant month. Any unused balance of the Free Basic Internet provided in a particular month shall not be carried forward to subsequent month or months.
The rates of Off-Net services for voice calls and SMS are RM0.09 per minute and RM0.09 per SMS respectively.
- Right to change. Yes reserves the right to change, modify and/or amend these terms at any time. A modification, change and/or amendment to these terms will be deemed to be effective upon a notice being placed upon Yes official website or sent digitally to all affected Yes Subscribers.