Last updated: 28th March 2022
The following terms and conditions shall apply to our Postpaid Roaming Service (each hereinafter referred to as a “Roaming Service”). Please read the following terms carefully, as your access and continued use of our Roaming Service shall constitute your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms.
These Roaming Service Terms and Conditions supplement the Postpaid Service Terms & Conditions available at https://www.yes.my/docs/tnc/.
- Roaming Service is available in certain countries outside Malaysia as stated on our website at https://www.yes.my/.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to determine whether you are eligible for and/or will be offered the Roaming Service.
- You shall be responsible to pay for all charges accumulated while roaming which will be debited from your Yes account, including all relevant charges based on our roaming rates stated on our website [https://site.yes.my/roaming], the roaming country’s rates, Pay-As-You-Use rates and/or any other charges imposed by us from time to time. You shall also be responsible to bear and pay all surcharges, SST, value-added taxes, and any other charges, taxes, exchange rate difference (if any) or such other sum as may be stipulated by us from time to time, incurred in using the Roaming Service.
- A deposit may be required for Roaming Service to certain countries.
- We and the operator of the visited foreign telecommunication services network shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may sustain from or through the of or inability to use the Roaming Service due to any cause whatsoever.
- You shall be subject to all terms and conditions of these Roaming Service Terms and Conditions and such other terms and conditions as we deem fit as imposed from time to time including in respect of additional charges when using the Roaming Service.
- For data services, your monthly access fees only cover domestic data usage and do not include data usage overseas.
- We make no warranty or representation that your mobile device will be able to utilize the Roaming Service. Any inability to utilize Roaming Service shall not annul these Roaming Service Terms and Conditions or absolve, diminish or affect your liability to observe and perform your obligations herein.
- We reserve the right, without being liable to you whatsoever, not to provide or continue to provide or to discontinue providing the Roaming Service at any time and without assigning any reason thereof.
- You shall promptly report to us and in any case within 24 hours, any lost or stolen SIM Card. Until such report has been received by us, you shall be liable for all charges incurred under your Yes account.
- This YesRoam Promotion (“this Promotion”) is subject to our general Roaming Service Terms and Conditions as set out [above], and any other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by us from time to time.
- YesRoam passes apply only to Yes’ preferred roaming operators in the designated countries/destinations listed at https://www.yes.my/. We reserve the right to revise and/or amend the list of the preferred roaming operators without prior notice.. The use of YesRoam Pass in such designated countries/destinations is subject to availability of the preferred roaming operator’s network. We will not be liable to you or any other party for any unavailability, interruption, network quality or other network-related problems that are beyond our control.
- You need to log onto Yes’ preferred roaming operator in the designated countries/destinations in order to enjoy the YesRoam passes without incurring additional charges. Should you roam with a non-preferred roaming operator, our standard Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) charges as stated on our website https://www.yes.my/ will apply.
- The daily capped data charges are applicable on a per country/destination basis for the designated preferred roaming operators.
- The capped data charges are applicable on a daily basis and will be reset automatically each day at 23:59:59 of visited capital city time zone. A new data roaming daily capped charge will apply thereafter until you switch off your data roaming and mobile data in your mobile device setting.
- Any unused data allowance on YesRoam cannot be rolled over to the next day.
- This Promotion is intended for personal and non-commercial purpose only, and is subject to the relevant roaming operator’s Fair Usage Policy and our Fair Usage Policy set out in [https://www.yes.my/docs/tnc/general-terms-and-conditions/]. If we, in our sole discretion, determine that your data usage is in excess of the fair usage, we may, without any notification and liability to you, suspend, restrict and/or terminate your access to the Roaming Service.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Access, usage or continued usage of the YesRoam shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. CREDIT LIMIT
The Credit Limit of your Service Plan (if applicable) shall not apply to your Roaming Service charges. You are required to monitor your own talktime, SMS and data usage while you are abroad. You shall be solely responsible for all Roaming Service charges incurred under your account.