- What is YES DIA?
YES DIA is a service that provides dedicated Internet access just for you, from your location to the local Internet Gateway. This ensures that you will always have the subscribed bandwidth for your business’s mission critical applications.
- What is the difference between YES DIA and a normal broadband service?
With normal broadband services, your Internet connectivity is shared by other customers in the same area. Hence, you may not receive the actual bandwidth that you subscribed to. With YES DIA, you will always have the bandwidth that you are subscribed to as it is reserved for your usage, with assured availability of 99.5%.
- Is there any contention ratio for YES DIA?
No. Since the Internet connection is dedicated to you, you are guaranteed the bandwidth subscribed as only you alone will be using the allocated bandwidth.
- Can YES provide and manage my CPE at my location?
Yes. For your peace of mind, we can refer you to our trusted partner who can help you manage your CPE.
- Can I upgrade/downgrade the bandwidth during the commitment period?
Yes. During the commitment period, you are allowed to upgrade the bandwidth at any time.
However, you are not allowed to downgrade the bandwidth during the commitment period. You can only do so after the completion of the commitment period.
- Will there be any penalty if I choose to terminate the service before the end of the commitment period?
Yes. There will be a penalty charge if you terminate the service before the end of the commitment period. You will be penalised with the remaining monthly recurring charges.
- What are the available payment options for the service?
Below are the accepted payment methods for the subscribed service. We will keep you updated if there are new payment options in the future.
b. Bank Transfer
- What are the available billing cycles for the service?
Below are the available billing cycles for the subscribed service:
c. Half yearly
- Are there any equipment provided by YES for this service?
Yes, we will provide the following equipment as part of the YES DIA service. These equipment will be maintained and owned by YES.
High Frequency Microwave:
1x Antenna, 1x Bracket / Pole, 1x Microwave IDU, 1x UPE, Cabling, 1x Backup Battery, 1x Rectifier
1x Antenna, 1x Bracket , 1x UPE, Cabling
1x Fibre Router, 1x UPE, Fibre to the UPE
- Who should I contact if there are connectivity issues with my service?
You may contact your Account Manager during office hours. Alternatively, you can contact our 24×7 Support Desk at +6018-3330033 to resolve your issue.