Date: 17th April 2023
- The Contest. The “Yes 5G x NCT Dream Contest” (“Contest”) is an online contest organised by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“YTLC”) (Company No. 200701035605 (793634-V)) and is governed by these Contest terms and conditions (“Contest Terms”).
- Contest Eligibility
2.1 Subject to Clause 2.2 herein, this Contest is open to all Malaysians who are Yes customer(s) aged 18 years and above as of the Commencement Date as defined below who had purchased the #Yes5GxNCTDream RM40 Prepaid SIM (“#Yes5GxNCTDream SIM Pack”) OR #Yes5GxNCTDream RM30 Add-On (“#Yes5GxNCTDream Add-On”).
2.2 The following categories of persons may participate in the Contest but will not be entitled to win any Contest Prize (as defined below):-
2.2.1 Employees of YTLC (including its affiliates and related companies), and their respective Immediate Family Members (as defined below); and
2.2.2 Sponsors, advertising/promotional agencies, other related agencies, dealers, retailers, suppliers of YTLC (including their affiliates and related companies), and their respective Immediate Family Members.
For the purpose of Clauses 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 herein, Immediate Family Members means any of the following persons:- spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Terms and Conditions. Each eligible person participating in the Contest (“Participant”) confirms and acknowledges that he/she has read and understood these Contest Terms and agrees to be bound by these Contest Terms by his/her participation in this Contest.
- Contest Period. This Contest shall commence on 10th April 2023, 00.01am (“Commencement Date”) through 12th May 2023, 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). Any Entry (as defined below) received prior to the Commencement Date or after the end of the Contest Period shall be deemed invalid and such Participant’s Entry (as defined below) will be disqualified.
- Contest Mechanism.
5.1 Each Participant shall:-
5.1.1 Buy either the #Yes5GxNCTDream SIM Pack(s) OR #Yes5GxNCTDream Add-On for one (1) entry to the Contest (“Entry”);
5.1.2 Fill in the details, submit the screenshot on the proof of purchase and answer (three (3) trivia questions and in 50 words, tell us why you want to win the tickets) before pressing the submit button;
5.2 Each Participant may only submit one (1) entry with each purchase of
- Winner Selection Process
6.1 At the end of the Contest Period, twelve (12) Participants with the most creative Entry selected in accordance with Clause 14 will be selected to each win one pair (2 tickets) of Rock Zone or Front Row Seat tickets to watch “NCT DREAM TOUR ‘THE DREAM SHOW2 : In A DREAM’ in KUALA LUMPUR” concert, happening in Axiata Arena in Bukit Jalil on 20th May 2023 worth RM1,456.00+ (“Contest Prize”), collectively, the “Winners”.
6.2 Each Winner can only win once and YTLC will disqualify Participant(s) (based on their NRIC ) who have already won from winning another pair of tickets. The Company’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding and no correspondence relating to the selection of Winners will be entertained.
- Announcement and Notification of Winners.
7.1 The shortlisted Participants will be contacted either by YTLC or its appointed representative via phone (the telephone number that such Participants have advised) and is required to answer one (1) Contest question correctly to be qualified as a Winner. In the event a Participant is unreachable via phone, YTLC hereby reserves the right to select another Participant to answer the question.
7.2 The Winners for this Contest will be contacted individually by Yes 5G Marketing Team and their names will be published on YTLC’s social media platforms (Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Yes.5G; Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yes_5G and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yes.5g) and/or via such other mode or manner as decided by YTLC at its sole discretion every Friday on 21st April 2023, 28th April 2023, 5th May 2023 and 12th May 2023.
8.1 The Contest Prizes are given and accepted entirely at the risk of the Winners. Any and all Contest Prize-related expenses, including tax liabilities (if any) in relation to this Contest, Contest Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners.
8.2 All Contest Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other items or items/merchandise. Winners are not allowed to claim the Contest Prizes after the stipulated period.
8.3 YTLC shall not be held liable for (a) any delay in performing or partial/total failure to perform any of its obligations under this Contest if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of YTLC, its affiliates, authorised dealers/distributors, agents or suppliers; and (b) any losses, damage to property, injury, or death resulting from or related to a Participant’s participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the Contest Prize or part thereof.
- Laws. This Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia and by entering this Contest, Participants shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- Modifications. YTLC reserves the right to add, delete, vary or amend the Contest Terms herein or change or modify any aspect of this Contest, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to the Participants or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this contest at any time before or during the Contest Period without any liability or compensation whatsoever. In the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest, YTLC may at its sole and absolute discretion choose not to proceed with the Winners selection process and Contest Prizes.
- Disruption of Contest. Without prejudice to Clause 11 above, if for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned or is disrupted for reasons due to and including without limitation network failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of YTLC or any party responsible for the running of any aspect of this Contest, YTLC reserves all rights in Clause 11 above and further reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any Participants who tampers or cheat with the processes of this contest and/or its mechanics and YTLC may take any action (including legal action) against such Participant. YTLC shall not accept any responsibility for any Entries not received for whatever reason. YTLC shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing Entry to this Contest.
- Disqualification and/or Rejection of Entries. YTLC reserves the right to disqualify any Winner at its sole and absolute discretion on the grounds of non-compliance with any of the Contest Terms herein. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing is not meant to limit or curtail the rights of YTLC, who may also reject an Entry without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Each Participant accepts that a decision to disqualify and/or reject a Winner shall be final and not subject to appeal. In the event of a disqualification of Winner after the Contest Prize has been awarded, YTLC reserves the right to demand for the return of the Contest Prize or payment of its value from such ineligible or disqualified Winner.
- Judging Criteria and Judging Process. YTLC reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select the Winners of this Contest, which will be determined in accordance with these Contest Terms. The judges’ decision shall be final and conclusive and no appeals or disputes will be entertained.
- General Indemnification. Each Participant shall indemnify YTLC against any and all demands, claims, costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury (whether physical in nature or against the reputation of any party) incurred by YTLC, arising out of or relating to the Participant’s participation in this Contest and/or Participant’s acceptance, use or misuse of Contest Prizes, including but not limited to the Participant’s acts, omissions, statements, publications whatsoever as may be in breach of any law or legal rights, as the case may be.
- Third Party’s Rights and Indemnification. By participating in this Contest, each Participant warrants that (a) all personal details are the Participant’s own information, (b) all answers, responses and/or Entries submitted in this Contest are true, accurate and original to the Participant and that no other party has any rights to such information/materials. Each Participant agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified YTLC against all claims, losses, damages and/or expenses whatsoever arising from any infringement or violation of any third party’s rights in relation to the submission of any Entry in this Contest.
- Survivability of Terms. Any delay, waiver, non-enforcement, modification, amendment, withdrawal or substitution of any term or condition contained herein shall not affect the operation of the other terms or conditions so affected by such a waiver, non-enforcement, modification, amendment, withdrawal or substitution and which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Non-compliance. Failure to comply with these Contest Terms may result in disqualification of the relevant Participant.
- Enquiries. For enquiries, please contact the Yes Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Mondays to Sundays, from 8.00am to 11.00pm.