Last updated: 2 December 2020
- Definitions & Interpretations: Capitalised words which are not defined herein shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the YES Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions (available at https://www.yes.my/tnc/products-services-tnc). Unless the context otherwise requires, the following words shall have the meanings as prescribed: (a) “Eligible Users” means the teachers in government schools with YES 4G connectivity who are eligible for the LFH Teachers Data Plan; (b) “FrogAsia” means FrogAsia Sdn Bhd; (c) “LFH Initiative” means the Learn From Home initiative launched by YTL Foundation in collaboration with YTLC and FrogAsia; (d) “LFH Teachers Data Plan” means the plan as described herein; (e) “LFH YES ID” means the unique user identity provided to teachers who are attached to government schools for the purpose of accessing YES mobile data services under the LFH Initiative; (f) “Rights” means the rights as defined in Clause 4 herein; (g) “VLE” means the virtual learning platform provided by FrogAsia Sdn Bhd; (h) “YTL” means collectively YTL Foundation, YTLC and FrogAsia Sdn Bhd; and (i) “YTLC” means YTL Communications Sdn Bhd.
- LFH Teachers Data Plan: The LFH Teachers Data Plan is a plan provided to Eligible Users for teaching and learning purposes only. Each Eligible User will be allocated 2GB of data per month (“Data Allocation”), without charge to the Eligible User.
- Duration of Plan: The Data Allocation will commence when the LFH Teachers Data Plan has been provisioned to the Eligible User. The Data Allocation will be renewed every month, based on the Eligible User’s Billing Cycle for the duration of the LFH Initiative, unless otherwise determined by YTL.
- Right Granted: The LFH Teachers Data Plan provides the Eligible Users with the rights to data services, and (if applicable) any on-net services as permitted by YTLC (collectively, the “Right”). The LFH Teachers Data Plan does not include any right to off-net SMS or voice call services.
- Unused Data: Each Data Allocation is valid for thirty (30) days from the date such allocation is credited by YTLC, save for the first credited Data Allocation, which is valid until the end of the relevant Billing Cycle applicable to the Eligible User, which may be less than thirty (30) days. Any unused Data Allocation in a given Billing Cycle will expire at the end of that Billing Cycle and cannot be carried forward to the next Billing Cycle, refunded, exchanged (for cash or other benefits) or transferred in any way.
- Data Usage Deduction: Eligible Users shall access the Internet in accordance with these terms and conditions. Access to the VLE will not exhaust the Data Allocation. However, access to any Internet content embedded within the VLE (such as the YouTube video), or access outside of the VLE, shall be deducted to the extent of the tonnage consumed. Data usage will be deducted in the following order: (i) Data Capacity Allocation (ii) monthly data allocation under the Eligible User’s YES Service Plan (if applicable); (ii) Add-ons (if applicable); and (iv) Eligible User’s YES Credit (if applicable).
- Termination/Expiry of LFH Teachers Data Plan: Termination or expiry of the Eligible User’s LFH YES ID (eg. if such Eligible User is no longer attached to a government school) will automatically terminate the Eligible User’s LFH Teachers Data Plan with immediate effect. The LFH Teachers Data Plan may also be terminated at YTL’s discretion.
- Access to YES Service: Data Allocation shall only be utilised through LFH YES ID assigned to the Eligible User.
- Right to change: YTL shall have the right to change, modify and/or amend the terms of the LFH Teachers Data Plan or any part thereof at any time, without any liability to the Eligible Users. For the purposes of this provision, a modification, change and/or amendment to these terms will be deemed to be effective upon a notice being placed on the YES website (www.yes.my) or the FrogAsia’s website (www.frogasia.com). YTLC may also notify the Eligible User by sending a notice electronically to the Eligible User’s last known email address registered with or provided to YTLC.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of this LFH Teachers Data Plan shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistencies.