Dated 22 October 2022
- The Programme. The Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme (“Programme”) is a time limited programme launched by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No. 200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YTLC”). By Your subscription or use of any of the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans (as defined below) You acknowledge that You understand these Programme T&Cs (as defined below) and agree to abide by them.
- Eligibility. The Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans are open for subscription by individuals who are 18 years and above of age (“Eligible Subscribers”).
- Applicable Terms and Conditions. Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein (“Programme T&Cs”), all other terms and conditions incorporated in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions, Postpaid Service Plans Terms & Conditions and Yes Kasi Up Refer & Earn Programme (“R&E Programme”) available at www.yes.my/tnc shall remain valid and applicable to this Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme (collectively referred as “General Applicable Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the General Applicable Terms and Conditions and the Programme T&Cs, these Programme T&Cs shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency. Words in capital not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the General Applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Programme Period. The Programme commences on 26 May 2022, 00:00 a.m. and continues until further notice (“Programme Period”).
- The Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans & Service Offerings
Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans
5.1 The rate offerings under the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans are as follows:
(a) Infinite Basic Service Plan;
(b) Infinite Standard Service Plan;
(c) Infinite Premium Service Plan; and
(d) Infinite Ultra Service Plan(hereinafter shall be collectively referred to as “Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans”)Service Offerings
5.2 The service offerings under each of the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans are:
Plan Name Infinite Basic Infinite Standard Infinite Premium Infinite Ultra Monthly Commitment Fee RM58
(+ RM3.48 SST)
(+ RM5.28 SST)
(+ RM7.08 SST)
(+ RM10.68 SST)
Data Capacity Allocation (5G/4G) Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited On-Net Service of domestic voice calls Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Off-Net Service of domestic voice calls Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited On-Net Service of domestic SMS Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Off-Net Service of domestic SMS RM 0.09 per SMS RM 0.09 per SMS RM 0.09 per SMS RM 0.09 per SMS Hotspot 10GB 40GB 70GB 100GB Device Price – – – – Plan Advance Payment RM58
(RM61.48 incl SST)
(Rebated in 1st mth)
(RM93.28 incl SST)
(Rebated in 1st mth)
(RM125.08 incl SST)
(Rebated in 1st mth)
(RM188.68 incl SST)
(Rebated in 1st mth)
Total Payment Upon Registration RM58 RM88 RM118 RM178 Total Payment Upon Registration (With SST) RM61.48 RM93.28 RM125.08 RM188.68 Foreigner Deposit RM200 RM200 RM200 RM200
*Effective 22nd October 2022, RM200 Foreigner deposit will no longer be applicable for Non-Malaysians registration under Yes Postpaid SIM Plan.
5.3 You may subscribe to one or more Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans provided always that You do not have, in aggregate, more than six (6) Postpaid Service Plans registered with Us.
5.4 When You subscribe to any of the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan, You will receive a 5G enabled SIM card (“SIM Card”). To enjoy the 5G services, You are required to insert the SIM Card into a compatible Device. Please visit www.yes.my/supported-devices to determine which of the Device supports the 5G-enabled SIM Card.
5.5 You must perform a one-time activation of the SIM Card within thirty (30) days from the date You received the SIM Card (“SIM Activation Period”). If You fail to activate the SIM Card within the SIM Activation Period, after the expiry of the SIM Activation Period, Your SIM Card will expire automatically and Your Service account will be terminated accordingly. In such instance, any payment made by You, including the Commitment Fee and any deposit, shall be automatically forfeited and no refund shall be made to You.5.6 The service offerings of 5G internet speed under the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans depends fully on the 5G network coverage in such area and/or locations.
5.7 If You have fully utilised the Hotspot Data Capacity Allocation under the respective Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plan before the expiry of the relevant Billing Cycle, You may purchase a Postpaid Data Add-On to enjoy internet data with no speed control. For clarity, any mention on speed shall mean the optimum speed which means the actual speed enjoyed by You may vary depending on various other factors including but not limited to technical and environmental factors.5.8 The unlimited On-Net Services of voice calls and SMS and Off-Net Services of voice calls are exclusive for Your use in Malaysia only and applicable for communications between person-to-person personal use and not commercial use. Therefore, conference calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine-to-machine communication (including by using Your SIM Card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activities are considered non-standard usage and is therefore prohibited.
5.9 Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans is applicable for Refer & Earn Programme, subject to Yes Kasi Up Refer & Earn Programme (“R&E Programme”) terms and conditions.
- Charges & SST
6.1 Save as expressly provided herein, there will be no additional charges imposed on domestic On-Net Service of voice calls and SMS and domestic Off-Net Service of voice calls. However, the following charges will be imposed on domestic Off-Net Service of SMS:
Type of Off Net Services Rates (RM) Charging Block (in seconds) SMS RM 0.09/SMS –
6.2 Charges will be imposed for all International Roaming Service and IDD Service in accordance with the voice calls and SMS rates published @ https://www.yes.my/roaming.
6.3 For clarity, charges will apply for voice calls to special and toll free numbers, including but not limited to those numbers listed below:
Destination Prefix Rates(RM) Charging Block (in seconds) Freephone 1800 FREE 30 Toll Free 1300 0.09/min 30 TM Customer Careline 100 2.00/call Flat Rate/Per Call General Emergency Service 999 / 112 FREE 30 TM Directory Enquiry 103 2.00/call Flat Rate/Per Call Electricity Fault Reporting 15454 0.15/min 30 Pengurusan Air Selangor 15300 0.15/min 30 Syarikat Air Melaka 15800 0.15/min 30 Talian Nur 15999 FREE 30 Time Announcement 1051 0.10/min 30
6.4 The charges stated in this Clause 6 are exclusive of SST.
- Limitation of Liability. YTLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of use, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Programme T&Cs.
- Laws. This Programme shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia under the jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- Modifications. YTLC reserves the right to, at any time, add to, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of the Programme, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to You or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Programme at any time before or during the Programme Period with notice but without any liability or compensation whatsoever.