Last updated: 18th December 2020
- The Promotion. The Databack x Shopee Voucher (“Voucher”) Promotion (“Promotion”) is a time-limited promotion organized by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“YTLC”) in collaboration with Shopee Mobile Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (“Shopee”).
- Eligibility. Subscribers who are registered under any of our YES services provided that the service account is active are eligible to participate the Promotion (“Eligible Subscribers”).
- Applicable Terms and Conditions. Each Subscribers confirms and acknowledges that he/she read and understood the Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion T&Cs”), and agrees to be bound by these Promotion T&Cs by his/her by use of the Voucher.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will commence on 18th December 2020, 12:00 a.m. and continue until further notice (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion. 5.1 Shopee may from time to time determine Eligible Subscribers based on the spending range per month as determined by Shoppe in its sole discretion to receive the Voucher under this Promotion.
5.2 The Voucher Code is set in a form of LTE Data with 30 days validity period from the redemption date.
5.3 The Voucher Code can be redeemed and activated at MyYes App, MyAccount or Self-Care ExpressPay Portal.
5.4 The Voucher Code comes with a validity period of 4 months from the date you received the Voucher Code and must be redeemed and activated by the expiry date.
5.5 The Vouchers are stackable and will be utilised based on the order that they are claimed (e.g. the first Voucher redeemed and activated will be utilised before the second.)
5.6 The Voucher Code is not exchangeable for cash.
5.7 The Voucher Code cannot be transferred or shared with any other subscribers.
5.8 The Voucher is available on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
5.9 YTLC reserves the right to cancel any Voucher in the event of fraud or if any other suspicious activity is detected.
- Limitation of Liability. YTLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of use, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Promotion.
- Laws. This Promotion shall in all respect be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- Modifications. YTLC reserves the right to, at any time, add to, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of the Promotion, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to the Eligible Subscribers or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time before or during the Promotion Period with notice but without any liability or compensation whatsoever.