Dated this 22nd November 2022
- The Promotion. The Yes Mobile Number Portability to Infinite Plans Promotion (“MNP To Infinite Plans Promotion”) is a time-limited promotion by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No. 200701035605 (793634-V)) ( YTLC) offered to all Eligible Subscribers (as defined below).
- Eligibility. The Yes Mobile Number Portability to Infinite Plans Promotion is open to individuals who wish to subscribe to the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme (“Programme”) and Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan one (1) month of Free Internet Promotion (“Promotion”) by porting their existing mobile number (“ Port In Number ”) in to Our Network (“Eligible Subscribers”) and who meet the following criteria:
(a) the Port In Number is in the range of mobile numbers approved by MCMC;
(b) the Port In Number is active and not suspended, terminated or blacklisted and/or barred by any other service provider;
(c) the Eligible Subscriber is not bound by any existing mobile service contract with his/her current service provider in relation to the Port In Number; and
(d) the Eligible Subscriber subscribes to the Programme in Yes store, Yes Authorized Dealer or MyYes app.
- Applicable Terms & Conditions. Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein (“Promo T&Cs”), all other terms and conditions incorporated in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions, Postpaid Service Plans Terms and Conditions, Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme (“Programme”) and Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan one (1) month of Free Internet Promotion (“Promotion”) available at www.yes.my/tnc shall remain valid and applicable to this MNP to Infinite Plans Promotion (collectively referred as “General Applicable Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the General Applicable Terms and Conditions and these Promo T&Cs, these Promo T&Cs shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency. All capitalized words and expressions in these Promo T&Cs, unless defined herein, shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the General Applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will commence on 22nd November 2022, 12:00 a.m. and continue until further notice (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion Mechanics.
5.1 The Eligible Subscriber may subscribe to the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme or Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan one (1) month of Free Internet Promotion (“Promotion”) at Yes Stores, Yes Authorized Dealer and MyYes app and select to port their Port In Number to Our Network.
5.2 When the subscription of the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme is performed at the Yes Store or Yes Authorized Dealer, the personnel at the Yes Store or Yes Authorized Dealer will assist with the request to port the Port In Number.
5.3 If the subscription of the Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme is performed via MyYes app, the Eligible Subscriber will need to self-activate the SIM Card and request to port the Port In Number through the MyYes app.
5.4 Upon successful completion of the port in within the Promotion Period, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to a RM20 rebate of the Commitment Fee (“Rebate”) for six (6) consecutive Billing Cycles only commencing from the month following the SIM Card activation date (“Rebate Period”), provided that the Eligible Subscriber’s Service account is not suspended. If the Eligible Subscriber’s Service account is suspended in any particular Billing Cycle during the Rebate Period, then the Eligible Subscriber will not be entitled to the Rebate which will be rebated on the next Billing Cycle once the service account is active. For clarity and avoidance of doubt, a sample illustration is as stated below:
In the event the Eligible Subscriber’s Service account is suspended for two (2) Billing Cycles from 25th November 2022 through 25th January 2023 (“Suspended Period”), and the Service account is reactivated on 26th November 2022, such Eligible Subscriber will not receive any Rebate during the Suspended Period. However, the Eligible Subscriber will continue to enjoy the Rebate for the Billing Cycle from 26th January 2023. Based on the above illustration, the Eligible Subscriber is entitled to the Rebate for six (6) Billing Cycles only.
5.5 In the event of an unsuccessful submission of port in request, the resubmission of port in request can be done by Eligible Subscriber at Yes Store, Yes Authorized Dealer or MyYes app. Please note that to enjoy the Promotion, the resubmission must be done within the Promotion Period and also provided Eligible Subscriber met with the requirements stated in clause 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 herein.
- Limitation of Liability.
YTLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of use, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the MNP to Infinite Plans Promotion.
- Limitation of Liability. The MNP to Infinite Plans Promotion shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- Modifications. YTLC reserves the right to, at any time, add to, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of the MNP to Infinite Plans Promotion, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to the Eligible Subscribers or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the MNP to Infinite Plans Promotion at any time before or during the Promotion Period with notice but without any liability or compensation whatsoever.