Dated 6th January 2023
- The Programme. The Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans Programme (“Programme”) is a time limited programme launched by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No. 200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YTLC”). By Your subscription or use of any of the Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans (as defined below) You acknowledge that You understand these Programme T&Cs (as defined below) and agree to abide by them.
- Eligibility. The Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans are open for subscription by individuals who are 18 years and above of age (“Eligible Subscribers”).
- Applicable Terms and Conditions.Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein (“Programme T&Cs”), all other terms and conditions incorporated in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions and Postpaid Service Plans Terms & Conditions available at yes.my/tnc shall remain valid and applicable to this Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans Programme (collectively referred as “General Applicable Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the General Applicable Terms and Conditions and the Programme T&Cs, these Programme T&Cs shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency. Words in capital not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the General Applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Programme Period. The Programme commences on 8th October 2022, 00:00 a.m. via Yes Store and Yes Authorized Dealer and will continue for such period unless otherwise notified by YTLC (“Programme Period”).
- Service Offerings
5.1 The service offerings under the Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans Programme are as follows:
(a) Infinite Plus Basic Service Plan;
(b) Infinite Plus Standard Service Plan;
(c) Infinite Plus Premium Service Plan; and
(d) Infinite Plus Ultra Service Plan.
5.2 Each of the Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plan is a Postpaid Service Plan consisting of:
(a) a smartphone (please refer to www.yes.myon the type of smartphone provided under the respective Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plan (“Device”); and
(b) 5G-enabled SIM Card
5.3 The full details of each of the service offerings under each of the Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans Programme are:
Plan Name Infinite Plus Basic Infinite Plus Standard Infinite Plus Premium Infinite Plus Ultra Monthly Commitment Fee RM58
(+ RM3.48 SST)
(+ RM5.28 SST)
(+ RM7.08 SST)
(+ RM10.68 SST)
Data Capacity Allocation (5G/4G) Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Contract 36 months from the date of activation of SIM Card On-Net Service of domestic voice calls Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Off-Net Service of domestic voice calls Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited On-Net Service of domestic SMS Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Off-Net Service of domestic SMS RM 0.09 per SMS RM 0.09 per SMS RM 0.09 per SMS RM 0.09 per SMS Hotspot (5G/4G) 10GB 40GB 70GB 100GB Device Type You may refer to www.yes.my for more information Device Price – – – – Plan Advance Payment RM58
(RM61.48 incl SST)
(Rebated in 1st mth)
(RM93.28 incl SST)
(Rebated in 1st mth)
(RM125.08 incl SST)
(Rebated in 1st mth)
(RM188.68 incl SST)
(Rebated in 1st mth)
Device Upfront Payment You may refer to www.yes.my for more information Total Payment Upon Registration You may refer to www.yes.my for more information Total Payment Upon Registration (With SST) You may refer to www.yes.my for more information Foreigner Deposit RM200 RM200 RM200 RM200
*Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans is a bundled plan consisting of one (1) SIM Card and Device. Please refer to Our product page @ www.yes.my on the types of smartphone packages available for subscription.
5.4 You may subscribe to one or more Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans provided always that You do not have, in aggregate, more than six (6) Postpaid Service Plans registered with Us.
5.5 When You subscribe to any of the Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plan, You will receive a 5G enabled SIM card (“SIM Card”). To enjoy the 5G services, You are required to insert the SIM Card into a compatible Device. Please visit www.yes.my/supported-devices to determine which of the Device supports the 5G-enabled SIM Card.
5.6 Upon subscription to any of Our Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plan, an Eligible Subscriber is required to perform a one-time activation of the SIM Card within seven (7) days from the date he/she receives the SIM Card (“SIM Activation Period”) under the Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plan. In the event an Eligible Subscriber fails to activate the SIM Card, after the expiry of the period of seven (7) days mentioned hereinbefore, the SIM Card will automatically activate.
5.7 The 5G internet speed under the Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plans depends fully on the 5G network coverage in such area and/or locations.
5.8 If You have fully utilised the Hotspot Data Capacity Allocation under the respective Yes Infinite Plus (with upfront payment) Postpaid Service Plan before the expiry of the relevant Billing Cycle, You may purchase a Postpaid Data Add-On to enjoy internet data with no speed control. For purposes of clarity, any mention on speed shall mean the optimum speed which means the actual speed enjoyed by You may vary depending on various other factors including but not limited to technical and environmental factors.
5.9 The unlimited On-Net Services of voice calls and SMS, and Off-Net Services of voice calls are exclusive for Your use in Malaysia only and applicable for communications between person-to-person personal use and not commercial use. Therefore, conference calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine-to-machine communication (including by using Your SIM Card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activities are considered non-standard usage and is therefore prohibited.
- Charges & SST
6.1 Save as expressly provided herein, there will be no additional charges imposed on domestic On-Net Service of voice calls and SMS and domestic Off-Net Service of voice calls. However, the following charges will be imposed on domestic Off-Net Service of SMS:
Type of Off Net Services Rates (RM) Charging Block (in seconds) SMS RM 0.09/SMS –
6.2 Charges will be imposed for all International Roaming Service and IDD Service in accordance with the voice calls and SMS rates published @ https://www.yes.my/roaming.
6.3 For clarity, charges will apply for voice calls to special and toll free numbers, including but not limited to those numbers listed below:
Destination Prefix Rates(RM) Charging Block (in seconds) Freephone 1800 FREE 30 Toll Free 1300 0.09/min 30 TM Customer Careline 100 2.00/call Flat Rate/Per Call General Emergency Service 999 / 112 FREE 30 TM Directory Enquiry 103 2.00/call Flat Rate/Per Call Electricity Fault Reporting 15454 0.15/min 30 Pengurusan Air Selangor 15300 0.15/min 30 Syarikat Air Melaka 15800 0.15/min 30 Talian Nur 15999 FREE 30 Time Announcement 1051 0.10/min 30
6.4 The charges stated in this Clause 6 are exclusive of SST.
- Limitation of Liability. YTLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of use, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Programme T&Cs.
- Laws. This Programme shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia under the jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- Modifications. YTLC reserves the right to, at any time, add to, delete, vary or amend the terms and conditions herein or change or modify any aspect of the Programme, in whole or in part at any time and from time to time and at its sole discretion without notice and without liability to You or any other party. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, YTLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Programme at any time before or during the Programme Period with notice but without any liability or compensation whatsoever.