Dated 13th January 2023
- Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan Terms and Conditions. The Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan is a postpaid service plan offered by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No. 200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YES”) and is subject to these terms and conditions (“Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan TNCs”). By Your subscription/use of the Service under the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan, You acknowledge that You understand these Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan TNCs and agree to abide by them.
- Applicable Terms and Conditions. Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein, all other terms and conditions in the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions available at yes.my/tnc shall be applicable and are binding on You. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of these Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan TNCs, these Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan TNCs shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency.
- The Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan.
3.1 The Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan currently available for subscription, together with the applicable service offerings, are published on Our official website at yes.my, as may be updated from time to time.
3.2 The Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan may be subject to a Contract Period. Please refer to Our official website at yes.myfor specific details on the Contract Period.
3.3 Download or upload speeds may apply to the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the actual download or upload speed may have certain limitations and/or may vary depending on various factors including the Device or Subscriber Equipment used by You, the network coverage limitation and the number of simultaneous Yes Subscribers and/or users at the time of access. This would mean that You may not always enjoy continuous maximum speed each time You browse the internet.
3.4 You may subscribe to one or more Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan provided always that You do not have, in aggregate, more than six (6) Postpaid Service Plans registered with Us.
3.5 If you wish to add more supplementary lines under the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan, you maybe refer to Infinite Supplementary Line Service Plan Terms and Conditions for more info.
3.6 When You subscribe to the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan, You will receive a Yes 5G Infinite Gateway router (“Device”) and a 5G enabled SIM Card to be used in the Device. The 5G enable SIM Card cannot be used in smartphones.
3.7 Upon subscription to Our Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan, You are required to perform a one-time activation of the SIM Card within seven (7) days from the date you receive the SIM Card under the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan, failing which the SIM Card will automatically activate.
3.8 Please take note that certain areas may not be within 5G network coverage. Where an area is not within the 5G network coverage range, You will continue to enjoy 4G connectivity on Our Yes network.
3.9 If You terminate the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan during the Contract Period, You will be subject to Early Termination Charges (“ETC”).
3.10 If You are found to have breached any of the term in these Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan TNCs, We have the right to throttle the speed of Your Service or suspend or terminate Your account.
3.11 The data services enjoyed by You through Your subscription of the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan is exclusive for Your use in Malaysia which means You are not entitled to use the Data Capacity Allocation if You are outside Malaysia.
3.12 In the event that You have exhausted the data allocated to You under the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan before the end of a particular Billing Cycle, Your data speed will be reduced for the remaining period of the said Billing Cycle at a throttled speed of 256kbps on a best effort basis. You may purchase our Data Add-ons.
The applicable charges on the current Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan available for subscription are published in our official website @yes.my and are exclusive of SST. Any such applicable SST will be added to the charges and be reflected in Your Bill.
- Plan Advance Payment & Activation Fees
5.1 A Plan Advance Payment, Activation Fees, and/or Upfront Payment (as defined below) may be payable prior to the subscription of this Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan.
5.2 If You are a non-Malaysian, a deposit sum of RM 200 will be collected by Us (“Foreigner Deposit”) for each of the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan that You subscribe to, and will be refunded to You, free of interest, forty-five (45) days after the termination of the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan subject to any deduction of any outstanding sum which may be due to Us.
- 7 Days Return Policy
6.1 You may submit a request to terminate Your account under Our 7 Days Return Policy if:
(i) You have no or slow Service connection at Your registered premise; and
(ii) Your data usage consumption at Your registered premise is less than 10GB (4G + 5G); and
(iii) Your request for termination is made within seven (7) days from the date of Your SIM activation.6.2 Your request for termination pursuant to Clause 6.1 above may be made in the following manner:
(i) If You made Your purchase online, you can proceed to any Yes Stores/Kiosks;
(ii) If You made Your purchase in person at a particular Yes Store/Kiosk, You must return to the original Yes Store/Kiosk that you made the purchase from.
6.3 Upon Our verification of Clauses 6.1(i) and (ii) above, we will terminate Your account and refund all payments You had made under the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan within 60 days from the date of return of the complete Device (including the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway router, power cord and Quick User Guide) in its original condition to Our Yes Store/Kiosk.
6.4 If Your request for termination is not submitted on or before the seventh day from the SIM activation date or if Your request has been rejected by Us, the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan service shall continue and You will be obliged to make all necessary payments thereunder.
- Additional/Removal of Service Plans.We reserve the right to add and/or remove any other types of Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan(s) to our offerings.
- Warranty. The Device provided to You as part of the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan is subject to Yes limited warranty at www.yes.my/tnc.
- Exclusion of liability on use of Device. We shall not be liable to any person/(s) claiming through for any loss, damages or injury arising from the use or inability to use the Device from any cause whatsoever.
- Right to change. We reserve the right to change, modify and/or amend the terms and conditions of this Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan at any time. Any modification, change and/or amendment to these terms will be deemed to be effective upon a notice being placed on Our official website or sent digitally to all affected Yes Subscribers.
- Definitions. All capitalized terms and expressions in the these Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan TNCs, unless defined herein, shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the Yes 4G Broadband Bundle Plans Terms and Conditions:
“Activation Fee” means a one-time, non-refundable fee which is imposed on the Yes Subscriber upon subscription to the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan.
“Foreigner Deposit” shall have the same meaning ascribed to in Clause 5.2 herein.
“Plan Advance Payment” means the relevant Commitment Fee collected in advance at the time of registration of the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan, which is rebated to the Yes Subscribers based on the type of rate offerings under the related Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan subscribed.
“Upfront payment” means the relevant Fee collected in advance at the time of registration of the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan, which is rebated to the Yes Subscribers based on the type of rate offerings under the related Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan subscribed.
“Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan” means Our respective broadband service plans subscribed by our Yes Subscribers and those which are made available for subscription.
“SST” means any sales and services tax or any similar value added tax on the sale of goods or the provision of services in accordance to the Sales Tax Act 2018 and/or the Service Tax Act 2018.