Last updated: 31st August 2019
- Agreement. By Your purchase or use of the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On, You acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Postpaid Hotspot Add-On Terms & Conditions, Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions, Postpaid Service Plans Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions available at www.yes.my/tnc.
- Applicability of the Terms and Conditions. Subject only to the variations as expressly set out herein, all other terms and conditions in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions and Postpaid Service Plans Terms and Conditions shall be applicable and is binding on You. In the event of any inconsistency between these Postpaid Hotspot Add-On Terms and Conditions and the Postpaid Service Plans Terms and Conditions and Postpaid Service Terms and Condition, these Postpaid Data Add-On Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
- Postpaid Hotspot Add-On.
3.1 You may only purchase the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On if You have subscribed to any of the Konfem Unlimited Postpaid Plans available at www.yes.my/konfem-unlimited-postpaid and www.yes.my/konfem-unlimited-family-postpaid respectively, as may be updated from time to time.
3.2 By Your purchase of the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On, You will be able to use tethering services and/or share the mobile internet data allocated under the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On. For clarity and avoidance of doubt, the mobile internet data allocated through the purchase of Postpaid Hotspot Add-On is separate and distinct from the Data Capacity Allocation subscribed by You under the respective Postpaid Service Plans. As an example, You will not be able to use or share Your mobile internet data with any other person/(s) for tethering services through any of the Postpaid Service Plans with unlimited Data Capacity Allocation, unless otherwise stated in the respective Postpaid Service Plans. In such instance, if You wish to use tethering services either for Your own use or for use of any other person/(s), You may purchase the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On subject always that upon expiry of the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On Validity Period, You must purchase additional Postpaid Hotspot Add-On if You wish to continue to enjoy the tethering services.
3.3 You may purchase any one or more of the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On stated below:
Postpaid Hotspot Add-On Plan Name Price Tonnage Validity Period Speed Hotspot 1GB_24 Hours RM 1 1 GB 24 hours No cap Hotspot 5GB_2 Days RM 5 5 GB 2 Days No cap Hotspot 10GB_5 Days RM 10 10 GB 5 Days No Cap
- SST. The charges stated in Clause 3.3 herein are exclusive of SST. Such SST shall be added to the charges and will be reflected in Your Bill accordingly.
- Validity Period. You may enjoy the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On during the Validity Period.
- Unused Data. You may purchase as many Postpaid Hotspot Add-On as You wish however any balance unutilised Postpaid Hotspot Add-On purchased will automatically lapse at the expiry of Validity Period. You hereby agree and acknowledge that We will not provide to You any refund or be liable to You.
- Cancellation & Termination. You will not be able to cancel the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On once purchased. In the event of termination of Your Service, the Postpaid Hotspot Add-On purchased by You will also be automatically terminated and You shall not be entitled to any refund as a result thereto.
- Right to change. We reserve the right to change, modify and/or amend these Postpaid Hotspot Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such change, modification and/or amendments to these Postpaid Hotspot Add-On Terms and Conditions will be effective upon a notice being placed on Our official website or sent digitally to all affected Yes Subscribers.
- Definitions & Interpretations. All words in capital in these Postpaid Hotspot Add-On Terms and Conditions, unless specifically defined herein, shall have the same meaning ascribed to in the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions and the Postpaid Service Plans Terms and Conditions.“Us“, “We” or “Our” means YTL Communications Sdn Bhd.“You” or “Your” means the Yes Subscribers.“Postpaid Hotspot Add-On” means the types of Postpaid Hotspot Add-On as more particularly stated in Clause 3.3 herein.
“SST“means any sales and services tax or any similar value added tax imposed on the sale of goods or the provision of services in accordance to the Sales Tax Act 2018 and/or the Service Tax Act 2018.
“Validity Period” means the validity period of the respective Postpaid Hotspot Add-On as more particularly stated in Clause 3.3 herein.