Last Updated: 8th June 2022
- What is this Yes Trade-in Programme about?
This Yes Trade-in Programme allows Yes Subscribers of any of the Postpaid Service Plans and/or Prepaid Service Plans to trade-in his/her smartphone and receive trade in credit (“Programme”)
- Can I Trade-In any smartphone model under this Programme?
Please take note that:-
(a) YTLC will only accept those smartphone models as decided by our collaborating partner, CompAsia Sdn Bhd and approved by the SmartExchange app; and
(b) Passes the device diagnostic test.
Please refer to Clause 4.1(b) of the Yes Trade-In Programme Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Can I Trade-In my smartphone in any of the Yes Stores??
No, you can only Trade-In your smartphone at the selected Yes Stores. Let’s find a Yes Store near you and refer to the List of Smartphones.
- How do I trade- in my smartphone with YTLC?
You may Trade-In your smartphone with YTLC by adopting the following steps: –
(a) Download the SmartExchange app app available @ App Store, Google Play Store and Huawei App onto the smartphone You wish to Trade-In under this Programme (“Device”) at any of the participating Yes Stores
(b) If the Device is deemed to fall within the list of models which may be Trade-In, device diagnostic will be performed on the Device through SmartExchange app;
(c) You are required to declare the physical condition of the Device on the SmartExchange;
(d) Based on Your declaration, SmartExchange will run the price engine algorithms on the Device and declare a values for the Trade-In of such Device (“Trade-In Value”)
(e) If you agree with the Trade-In Value, you must complete the relevant information requested by our personnel in the participating Yes Store.
- How many Device can I Trade-In under this Programme?
You may Trade-In as many Device as you want provided always that the Service account of your Postpaid Service Plan or Prepaid Service Plan is active i.e. it is not barred, suspended or terminated at the time of the Device Trade-In.
- When will I receive the Trade-In Value once I successfully Trade-In my Device?
We will credit the Trade-In Value into your MyYes app wallet within 24 hours after successful completion of the steps mentioned in FAQ 4 above. The Trade-In Value for any Device Trade-In by an Eligible Subscriber, depending on the Device model and its condition at the time of it being Trade-In, shall be not more than RM 5000.00.
- Can I use the credited amount in MyYes app wallet to purchase any service available in Yes Store?
Yes, you may.
- Am I allowed to redeem the trade in value that credited into your MyYes app wallet?
Yes, you may redeem MyYes app provided always that your Service account remains active during such redemption. However, please take note that you are only allowed to perform one (1) cash out redemption only per day for a minimum sum of Ringgit Malaysia Fifty (RM 50.00) only and a maximum sum of Ringgit Malaysia Five Thousand (RM 5,000.00) only, provided that the total redemption of Cash Reward in a calendar month does not exceed the sum of Ringgit Malaysia Twenty Thousand (RM 20,000.00) only.
- Can I retrieve back my Device once I have successfully completed the Device Trade-In?
No, you can’t.
- Do I need to provide my Device’s accessories when I trade-in my Device under the Programme?
No, you need not.
- What should I do if I did not receive the cash out of the Trade-In once it’s redeemed?
Please contact our YesCare @firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your payment.
- Can I cancel the Device once I have successfully Trade-In the same?
No, you can’t.