- What is YES DLL?
YES DLL is a dedicated private network that establishes a dedicated bandwidth connection across all your premises (2 or more), ensuring the secure transfer of data across your offices without the risk of being accessed/hacked by others.
- What is the difference between YES DLL and YES 4G-VPN?
In general terms, YES DLL and YES 4G-VPN belong to the same product family, as both of them allow customers to have their own private network for secure data transmission.
The only difference is that YES DLL provides customers with a dedicated bandwidth connection across all their premises using either Microwave or Fibre Backhaul, whereas YES 4G-VPN provides customers a best effort bandwidth connection across all their premises using wireless 4G.
- Will there be any contention ratio for the data transmission between my premises?
No. Since the link is dedicated to your business, you will be guaranteed the bandwidth subscribed across all your premises.
- What is the Service Level Assurance that YES is providing?
We are committed to providing SLA of 99.5% availability, subject to T&C. This translates to unavailability of approximately 1d, 19h, 44m, 49s per year.
- Can YES provide and manage my CPE at my premises?
Yes. For your peace of mind, we can refer you to our trusted partner who can help you manage your CPE.
- How secure is YES DLL?
YES DLL is inherently secure as it operates as closed loop connection without sharing the connection with other customers.
- Can I upgrade/downgrade the bandwidth during the commitment period?
Yes. During the commitment period, you are allowed to upgrade the bandwidth at anytime.
However, you are not allowed to downgrade the bandwidth during the commitment period. You can only do so after the completion of the commitment period.
- Will there be any penalty if I choose to terminate the service before the end of the commitment period?
Yes. There will be a penalty charge if you terminate the service before the end of the commitment period. You will be penalised with the remaining monthly recurring charges.
- What are the available payment options for DLL YES?
Below are the accepted payment methods for the subscribed service. We will keep you updated if there are new payment options in the future.
b. Bank Transfer
- What are the available billing cycles for the service?
Below are the available billing cycles for the subscribed service:
c. Half yearly
- Are there any equipment provided by YES for this service?
Yes, we will provide the following equipment as part of the YES DLL service for each premise. These equipment will be maintained and owned by YES.
High Frequency Microwave:
1x Antenna, 1x Bracket / Pole, 1x Microwave IDU, 1x UPE, Cabling, 1x Backup Battery, 1x Rectifier
Point to Point Microwave:
1x Antenna, 1x Bracket , 1x UPE, Cabling
1x Fibre Router, 1x UPE, Fibre to the UPE
- Who should I contact if there are connectivity issues on my network?
You may contact your Account Manager during office hours. Alternatively, you can contact our 24×7 Support Desk at +6018-3330033 to resolve your issue.