- What is YES Cloud PBX?
YES Cloud PBX is a cloud-based suite of business telephony service that allows you to enjoy sophisticated telephone features such as Call Hunting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Extension Dialing, and much more, all without the need of investing in local IP PBX equipment.
- What equipment do I need before subscribing to YES Cloud PBX?
You will need to have an IP Telephone or an Analogue Telephone Adapter (ATA) for Analogue Telephony.
- Does YES support number porting (re-using my current business number)?
Unfortunately, we do not currently support number porting.
- Can I keep my current YES Cloud PBX number if I relocate my office?
Yes. There will be no change in your number should you relocate your office. Just contact our Support Desk to update us with the necessary details.
- Can I add additional Channels/Numbers on top of the subscribed package?
Should you find that the provided Channels are insufficient for your business needs, you can upgrade to a higher package. If you are subscribed to our highest package and still require additional Channels, do contact your friendly Account Manager to submit your request. We will provide the necessary support to accommodate your request.
As for additional Numbers, you can purchase a block of 10 Numbers at an additional RM 50 per month to meet your business needs.
- Can I upgrade/downgrade the package during the commitment period?
Yes. During the commitment period, you are allowed to upgrade the plan that you have to a higher one.
However, you are currently not allowed to downgrade the plan at this time. This service will be available in the future.
- Can YES provide and manage my CPE for YES Cloud PBX?
Yes. For your peace of mind, we can refer you to our trusted partner who can help you manage your CPE.
- Will there be any penalty if I choose to terminate the service before the end of the commitment period?
Yes. There will be a penalty charge if you terminate the service before the end of the commitment period. You will be penalised with the remaining monthly recurring charge of the subscribed packages.
- What are the available payment options for the service?
Below are the accepted payment methods for the subscribed service. We will keep you updated if there are new payment options in the future.
b. Bank Transfer
- What is the billing cycle for YES Cloud PBX?
The billing cycle for YES Cloud PBX is Monthly.
- Are there any equipment provided by YES for this service?
No, there will be no equipment provided by us.
- Who contact if there are connectivity issues on my network?
You can contact our Support Desk during office hours at +6018-3330033 to resolve your issue.