- What is the Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme?
The Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme is a joint subsidy by the Government and YES, offering telecommunication packages & devices.
- Who is eligible to participate in the Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme?
All Malaysian citizens eligible for Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (“BPR”) aid are eligible to participate in the Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme. But only the primary BPR applicant from each household can apply. Terms and conditions apply.
- What are the products which I may subscribe to as part of the Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme?
For more information on the products’ subscription under the Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme, please refer to our website @ yes.my.In respect of Yes Prihatin Learn From Home For Families Service Plan and Yes Prihatin Learn From Home For Individuals Service Plan you will be entitled to a Yes smartphone. Please refer to the table below on the minimum specifications of the Yes smartphone:
Description Specifications Display 5.0” OS Android Go; Google GMS Certified Camera 5MP (rear) + 2MP(Front) Battery 2000mAh RAM 1GB ROM 8GB with SD Card support Chipset Quad-core 64-bit
- As a non-Malaysian, can I register for any of the Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programmes?
No, the Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme is only available to Malaysian citizens who are eligible for BPR aid.
- Does the Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme allow you to participate in the Kasi Up and Prihatin Refer & Earn Programmes?
Yes, after activating the Yes Prihatin SIM, customers may share their referral code with family and friends. For further details, please refer to the Yes Kasi Up and Prihatin Refer & Earn terms and conditions.
- What happens if I do not utilise my Data Capacity Allocation completely?
Any unused data will not be brought forward to the following month.
- What happens if I fully utilise the Data Capacity Allocation prior to the service validity expiration date?
You can continue enjoying access to the internet, but at a throttled internet speed of up to 256kbps. To continue enjoying our services at a faster speed, you may purchase the Prepaid Data Add-On via the MyYes app or Yes Express Payment Channel.
- Could I make a switch from a non-Yes mobile number to a Jaringan Prihatin with Yes Programme?
Yes, you may do so by following the steps below:
Step 1: Install the MyYes app
Step 2: Click “Switch To Yes” in the “Quick Access” tab. Another “Switch to Yes” button will appear. Click on that as well
Step 3: Enter the number you would like to port in and click “VERIFY”
Step 4: Click on the replacement Yes number and select “SUBMIT”
Step 5: Await a confirmation text message from your previous Service Provider, reply with a “yes”
Step 6: To check your status, go to “Switch to Yes” under “Quick Access”. Finally, select “CHECK STATUS”.
- I have received my SIM. How do I proceed with activation?
To activate your SIM:
(i) Download the MyYes app
(ii) On the login page, press “New User”
(iii) Click the “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen
(iv) Once your activation is successful, log on to your account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. If you are unable to use your password, try logging in using the TAC method.
- Can I change my delivery address after registration?
Yes, but only if the SIM hasn’t been mailed out yet.