- What is Kasi Up Postpaid Six (6) months of FREE Internet Programme?
The Kasi Up Postpaid Six (6) months of FREE Internet Programme (“FREE Internet Programme”) is a time-limited programme launched by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“YTLC”). This FREE Internet Programme aims to provide six (6) months relief to eligible subscribers to ease their financial burden during the COVID-19 pandemic. Terms and conditions apply.
- Do I need to pay anything during the FREE Internet Period?
Besides the deposit of RM49 which is returned to you upon termination of your account, your bill is really completely FREE for six (6) months.
- Can I choose not to participate in the FREE Internet Programme?
The FREE Internet Programme is only applicable to the Kasi Up Postpaid 49 with contract Postpaid Service Plan. If you choose not to participate in the FREE Internet Programme, you may subscribe to any of the non-contract Postpaid Service Plans.
- Can I register for multiple Kasi Up Postpaid 49 (with contract) Service Plans?
Yes, you may register for multiple Kasi Up Postpaid 49 (with contract) Service Plans provided that you do not have more than six (6) Postpaid Service Plans with us.
- Can I upgrade my plan or convert my plan during the Contract Period of the Kasi Up Postpaid 49 (with contract) Service Plan?
Unfortunately, no plan upgrade or conversion is allowed during the Contract Period but you may register another Kasi Up Postpaid 49 (with contract) Service Plan to enjoy the benefits of the free six (6) months!
- Upon expiry of the FREE Internet Period, can I apply for any further extension so that I can continue to enjoy waiver of the Commitment Fee?
The FREE Internet Period is only for a fixed period of time. Unfortunately, no further extension on waiver of the Commitment Fee will be granted beyond the period specified.
- Do I need to pay any deposit under the FREE Internet Programme?
You are required to pay a Plan Deposit of RM 49 only under the Postpaid Kasi Up with contract Postpaid Service Plan, which is refundable subject to the Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions.