- What is Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion?
The Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion (“Promotion”) is a time limited programme launched by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd in collaboration with Shopee Mobile Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (“Shopee”).
- What are the service offerings under Promotion?
The Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan consists of a SIM Card with the following:
a) a Yes Mobile Number;
b) Unlimited LTE Data;
c) Unlimited On-Net and Off-Net calls;
d) On-Net Service of domestic SMS
e) 10GB Hotspot
f) Waiver for 1st month of Monthly Commitment Fee from the date of service activation only (please refer to the Promotion T&Cs for other applicable charges).For more info on the service offerings, kindly refer to below;
Plan Name Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan Monthly Commitment Fee RM58 (+ RM3.48 SST) Data Capacity Allocation (5G/4G) Unlimited On-Net Service of domestic voice calls Unlimited Off-Net Service of domestic voice calls Unlimited On-Net Service of domestic SMS Unlimited Off-Net Service of domestic SMS* RM 0.09 per SMS Hotspot (5G/4G) 10GB Plan Advance Payment – Total Payment Upon Registration – Total Payment Upon Registration (With SST) –
*For other applicable service charges (Off-Net Service of domestic SMS, IDD, Roaming and/or Non-Toll Free Numbers) during the waiver for 1st month, the subscriber is required to pay deposit and/or to increase credit limit via MyYes app. *Terms and conditions apply.
- Will I be bound by any contract period if I subscribe to any of the Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plans?
No, You will not be subjected to any contract period when You subscribe to Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan.
- How long is the Promotion period?
The Promotion will commence on 14th October 2022 until 15th November 2022.
- How can I purchase the Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan?
You may purchase Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan via Shopee application.
- Upon expiry of the 1st month Monthly Commitment Fee waiver, can I apply for any further extension so that I can continue to enjoy waiver of the Monthly Commitment Fee?
The Monthly Commitment Fee waiver is only for the fixed period of time. Unfortunately, no further extension on waiver of the Monthly Commitment Fee will be granted beyond the period specified.
- Do I need to pay any deposit under Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan?
No deposit is required and the 1st month waiver of Monthly Commitment Fee will be given from the date of service activation. Upon expiry of the waiver, the Monthly Commitment Fee will apply.
- Do I need to pay any Monthly Commitment Fee after the Free 1 Month Commitment Fee?
Yes, after the waiver of Pro-rated Commitment Fee and 1 Month Commitment Fee during the Free Internet Period, subscriber will be charge the Monthly Commitment Fee as per service offering under Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan and will be subject to Postpaid Service Terms and Conditions.
- How many of Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan can I subscribe to?
You may subscribe to one Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan per valid Mykad/MyPR/ My Tentera provided always that You do not have, in aggregate, more than six (6) postpaid service accounts with Us.
- Can I subscribe to Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion if I am a foreigner?
Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan is only eligible to Malaysian with valid Mykad/MyPR/ My Tentera at the moment.
- I have received my 5G-enabled SIM Card, how do I activate my SIM card?
Please refer to the How To Activate SIM for more information.
- When can I activate the SIM Card once I subscribed to Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion?
You must activate the SIM Card within thirty (30) days from date you receive the SIM Card (“SIM Activation Period”).
- What happens if I don’t activate the SIM Card at any time during the SIM Activation Period?
Your SIM Card will expire automatically and Your Service account will be terminated accordingly if You don’t activate Your SIM Card within the SIM Activation Period. In such instance, any payment made by you, including the Monthly Commitment Fee and any deposit will be forfeited and no refund will be made to you.
- Am I allowed to choose a Yes Mobile Number if I subscribe to any of the Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion?
Yes, you may select the preferred Yes mobile number selection during SIM activation for Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan Promotion.
- What happens if I did not fully utilise my internet data under the hotspot data capacity allocation?
Any internet data under the hotspot data capacity allocation which remains unutilised in a relevant Billing Cycle will be deemed as unutilised and cannot be carried forward to the succeeding Billing Cycle.
- Can I use my existing mobile number of another telco with the Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan?
Yes, you can by porting in your existing mobile number with Our network and activation of the SIM Card provided by us under the Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan. Please refer to https://www.yes.my/keep-your-number/for more information.
- Will there be any charges imposed on my use of IDD Service?
Yes, there will be charges imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @my/roaming and refer to for more info.
- Will I be able to enjoy free unlimited voice calls if I am outside Malaysia?
No, the free unlimited voice calls are applicable for use in Malaysia only and not for roaming purposes. If you are outside Malaysia, you may subscribe to our International Roaming Service. Please refer to the International Roaming Service rates published at https://www.yes.my/roamingfor further information.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You can send your questions to email@example.com. Alternatively you can download MyYes app from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery to submit your questions via MyYes app or chat with our Chatbot Sofia.