- What is the YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan?
The YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan is a Prepaid Service Plan provided by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (Company No.200701035605 (793634-V)) (“YTLC”). It is offered to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians residing in Malaysia aged 12 years and above with 5G Smartphone. Terms and conditions apply.
- Where can I apply for the YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan?
You can subscribe to the YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan through the YES Stores only.
- How many YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan can I subscribe for?
You may register for up to a total of five (5) Prepaid Mobile Numbers with YES.
- Will I be able to use 5G services if I am on a 4G smartphone?
No, you will not be able to use 5G services if you are using a 4G smartphone. For more information regarding the 5G services, you may refer to FAQ under the First To 5G Campaign.
- How long will my service account remain active?
Your YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan account will remain active for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of activation of your 5G-enabled SIM Card.
- What happens if my YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan account becomes inactive?
You will still be able to receive calls and SMS, access your contacts and make emergency calls. However, you will not be able to make any calls, send SMS or surf the internet. Kindly purchase a YES Reload for your YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan. The minimum purchase of a YES Reload is RM5. For more information, please refer to the YES Reload Terms and Conditions available at YES Reload Terms and Conditions.
- Does the 10GB free data have an expiry date?
Yes, it does. It is valid for a period of 30 days only from the date of successful activation of your 5G-enabled SIM Card.
- How will I know whether I have received the 10GB data upon activation of my YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan?
Please login to MyYes app, the information will be displayed on your home screen.
- Can I purchase other Prepaid Data Add-Ons before my account expires?
Yes, you can. For more information on the Prepaid Data Add-on, please refer to our Prepaid FAQ.
- Do I need to activate the 5G-enabled SIM Card immediately upon receipt, or can I do so at a later time?
You are required to perform a one-time activation of the 5G-enabled SIM Card within thirty (30) days from the date you receive the 5G-enabled SIM Card. Failing to do so will result in the SIM Card automatic expiration. For purposes of clarity, no replacement SIM Card will be provided either.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other YES mobile numbers?
There will be no charges imposed for domestic calls from a YES mobile number to another YES mobile number. If you are outside of Malaysia, you may subscribe to our International Roaming Service. Please refer to the International Roaming Service rates published at www.yes.my/roaming.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other networks?
Yes, standard rates will apply. Please refer to the table below:-
Type of Off Net Services Rates (RM) Charging Block
Voice Calls RM 0.09/minute 30 SMS RM 0.09/SMS –
- Will there be any charges imposed on IDD Service?
Yes, charges will be imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @ www.yes.my/roaming.
- Can I keep my existing mobile number on YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan?
Yes, you can port your existing mobile number to the YES Prepaid FT5G RM15 Service Plan after your 5G-enabled SIM Card has been activated. Please refer https://www.yes.my/keep-your-number/ for more information.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can download MyYes app from the Android Play Store or the Apple App Store to submit your questions via MyYes app, chat with our Chatbot Sofia and YES customer advocate directly.