Transfer and Transition
- Why is there a transfer of my current contract from YTL Broadband to YTL Communications?
YTL Broadband is transferring all contracts under the Terragraph Network technology to YTL Communications who are better equipped to support and maintain the services for our customers (“Transfer”).
- Do I need to re-register with YTL Communications?
We will however, need you to sign an agreement to ensure that you agree to the transfer to YTL Communications. Our representatives will be in touch with you in the month of December 2021 to sign the Novation Agreement.
- Do I need to pay for this Transfer?
No, you will not be charged for this Transfer.
- Will there be any change of equipment at my premises?
No, there will not be any equipment change apart from upgrades necessary to provide a better service to you.
- Will I be charged for these upgrades?
No, there will not be any charges for upgrades to the network by YTL Communications.
- Who should I call if there are problems with my service?
From 1 January 2022, you may contact YTL Communication’s customer service, YesCare at 6018-3330000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also receive support from the MyYes app downloadable from any app store. If it is before 1 January 2022, you should contact YTL Broadband’s customer service.Additional Plans
- My neighbour is interested in subscribing to your service, who should they call?
You may contact our customer service, YesCare at 6018-3330000 or email at email@example.com. The services are subject to areas within the network coverage.
- Do I have other options to upgrade my current plan?
After 1 January 2022, you can make an application to upgrade your plan. We currently have 2 packages:
a. 50Mbps @ RM99 per month
b. 100Mbps @ RM119 per month
You will have to visit our nearest Yes store and fill up a service upgrade request form.
- Will I be tied to any minimum contract period?
If you continue with your existing plan from YTL Broadband, you will not be tied to any minimum contract period. Any plan upgrades will not be subject to any minimum contract period if you continue with the services.
- What happens to my voice plan?
Yes, we will honour the existing voice plan for customers who subscribed to it under YTL Broadband. However, for any new contract registrations who are not existing customers, the voice plan will not be available until further notice.Billing and Payment
- Can my auto-billing be transferred from YTL Broadband to YTL Communications?
No, your auto-billing details cannot be transferred because it requires your authorisation to your bank. You will need to authorise your bank to allow auto-billing with YTL Communications. If you sign-up for auto-billing with YTL Communications, you may be eligible to auto-billing rebates subject to the auto-billing terms and conditions on our website www.yes.my/tnc/products-services-tnc
- Who do I pay my bills to?
All bill payments after January 2022 should be paid to YTL Communications.
- What will happen if I accidentally pay my January 2022 bill to YTL Broadband instead of YTL Communications?
To facilitate and make this a seamless transition, YTL Broadband will coordinate to forward that bill payment to YTL Communications. However, you should change your payment method to YTL Communications after that to avoid complications.
To check for your bills from January 2022 onwards, use your Yes ID to login to the MyYes App or on the Yes website. You can also make payments through the MyYes App and Yes website. Please check your Notice for all the available payment channels under Yes.
- How will I know my account details after the transfer?
Your account details will be transferred from YTL Broadband to YTL Communications after 1 January 2022. In December 2021, YTL Broadband will send you a closing statement for you to settle all outstanding payments with YTL Broadband. You will still have to pay for all services throughout this period, otherwise, it will be carried forward to YTL Communications.
- What if I don’t settle my outstanding accounts with YTL Broadband?
Your accounts are transferred from YTL Broadband to YTL Communications. If you fail to pay your previous bills to YTL Broadband, YTL Communications reserves the right to suspend your account until payments are made, or terminate your account based on YTL Communication’s Fixed Wireless Internet Services terms and conditions.
- Can I settle all my outstanding amounts after 1 January 2022 to YTL Communications?
Yes you can. As long as you make payment for all your outstanding amounts, YTL Broadband and YTL Communications will coordinate to balance your accounts. But all bills after 1 January 2022 should be paid to YTL Communications moving forward.