- What are the offerings under the Kasi Up Prepaid Plan?
The Kasi Up Prepaid plan comes with a free SIM and 10GB of pure 4G LTE internet data with 30 days validity. Terms and conditions apply.
- Are there any other charges payable to YTLC on the purchase of the Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plan other than the RM 15?
There are no further charges payable on the purchase of the Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plan other than the RM 15.
- How many Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plans can I register?
In accordance with the law, an individual may register for up to a total of five (5) Prepaid Mobile Numbers.
- Can I still use the Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plan without registering my particulars with YTL Communications Sdn Bhd?
In accordance with the law, all customers of prepaid services are required to register their relevant particulars with their respective service providers.
- When can I use the preloaded 10GB Internet Data in the Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plan?
You may use the preloaded 10GB Internet Data in the Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plan upon successful activation of your SIM Card. To activate your SIM card, please download the MyYES app, press New User -> Activate SIM button and follow the activation steps.
- Does the 10GB Internet Data have an expiry date?
Yes, it does. It is valid for a period of thirty (30) days only from the date of successful activation of the Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plan
- What happens to any unused data under the 10GB Internet Data upon expiry of the Account Validity Period?
Any unused data after the expiry of the Account Validity Period shall be forfeited.
- Can I purchase any Prepaid Data Add-On before expiry of my Account Validity Period?
Yes, you can.
- How long will my Prepaid Service account be active from the date of activation of the Prepaid SIM Card?
Your Prepaid Service account will remain active for a period of 30 days from the date of SIM card activation. After 30 days, you will be able to receive calls & SMS and make emergency calls. However, you will not be able to make any calls, send SMS or surf the internet. Kindly purchase a YES Reload for your Prepaid Service account..
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other YES numbers?
All calls made to YES numbers are free. However, charges will be imposed on all international calls and SMS in accordance with the voice calls and SMS rates found at https://www.yes.my/roaming.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call numbers on other networks?
Yes, calls to other service provider networks are subjected to a standard rate. Please refer to the table below:-
Type of Off Net Services Rates (RM) Voice Calls RM 0.09/minute SMS RM 0.09/SMS
- Can the Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plan support iPhone devices?
Yes. The Kasi Up Prepaid LTE SIM Plan supports iPhone devices as a Data SIM only.