- What is Yes Mobile Number Portability To Infinite Plans Promotion?
Yes Mobile Number Portability to Infinite Plans Promotion is a time-limited promotion by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd to any customer that wishes to subscribe to the Yes Infinite Postpaid Service Plans Programme or Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan one (1) month of Free Internet Promotion (“Promotion”) or Yes Infinite Discover Postpaid Service Plan or Yes x Nothing Phone (2) Postpaid Service Plans Promotion Terms and Conditions or Insentif Pascabayar RAHMAH Pengamal Media by porting their existing mobile number in to Yes Network at Yes stores, Yes Authorised Dealers, MyYes app or Yes Official Store on Shopee (Activate and port in via MyYes app) and upon successful completion of the port in within the Promotion Period, the customer will get to enjoy a RM20 rebate for six (6) consecutive Billing Cycles only commencing from the month after Yes SIM activation date.
- What do I need to do to get Yes Mobile Number Portability To Infinite Plans Promotion?
You must visit one of our Yes Stores, Yes Authorised Dealer and MyYes app to be able to participate in the Yes Mobile Number Portability to Infinite Plans Promotion. *Terms and conditions apply.
- What is the Promotion Period?
The Promotion Period will commence on 22nd November 2022 until further notice.
- Upon expiry of the Yes Mobile Number Portability To Infinite Plans Promotion, can I apply for any further extension so that I can continue to enjoy the rebate of the Monthly Commitment Fee?
The Monthly Commitment Fee rebate is only for a fixed period of time. No further extension to the waiver of the Monthly Commitment Fee will be granted beyond the period specified.
- What should I do or check before submitting my request to switch to Yes?
For a smooth process in switching to Yes, please ensure and check the following with your current mobile service provider:
1. Your account must be active;
2. No overdue/outstanding bills;
3. No outstanding contractual obligations;
4. Supplementary line(s) must be switched together with the Principal number.
You may also want to save all contact numbers from your existing SIM before switching on to Yes, if required.
- How will I know the status of my request to switch to Yes?
You will receive SMS notifications from your current service provider once you have successfully switched to Yes.
- Can I check the status of my switch-in request online?
Yes, you may check the port in status via MyYes app by pressing the “Switch to Yes” icon and click “Check Status”.
- Will I face any service interruptions during the switch-in process?
There will not be any service interruptions during the switch-in process. However, if you intend to be overseas during the switch-in process, you may need to check with your current service provider to determine whether there will be any interruptions for roaming services. There will be no service interruptions from Yes.
- Can I cancel my request to switch?
You can cancel your switch-in request if your request is still being processed. If the switch-in request has already been successfully performed, you will not be able to cancel your request.
Please take note: Any request and payment made for MNP will not be refundable.
- Do I need to cancel my existing service plan before I switch to Yes?
No, you do not have to cancel your existing service plan. Your existing services with your current mobile service provider will automatically terminate once you have successfully switched to Yes.
- I am not a Yes subscriber. Do I get a new Yes SIM when I switch to Yes?
Yes, we will provide you with a new Yes SIM when you switch to Yes through your subscription under the Yes Mobile Number Portability to Infinite Plans Promotion.
- Can my number be switched without my permission?
No, it cannot be done without your permission. Yes must verify your request and validate the supporting documents (if any) before proceeding with the switch-in process.
- What if one of my supplementary line holders does not want to switch?
As the principal account holder, you will need to visit your existing mobile service provider to terminate the relevant supplementary line. The supplementary line holder will then need to re-register as a principal account holder. Once this process is completed, you, as the primary principal account holder, can make the switch to Yes.
- Can I switch my number to other service providers more than once?
Yes, but you cannot make more than one MNP request within the same period of time to different mobile service providers.
- How long does it take to switch to Yes?
The process will not take more than 1 to 2 business days for individual line switching.
- How much do I have to pay to switch to Yes?
The request for switching to Yes is free of charge. However, you will have to pay for the Service Plan commitment fees in which you are interested (If any and applicable). *Terms and conditions apply.
- What will happen to my unbilled usage made with my current mobile service provider while waiting to switch to Yes?
You will have to pay your current mobile service provider for any unbilled usage once you have received the invoice, even after you have successfully switched to Yes. Otherwise, you will be blacklisted by your current mobile service provider for not settling your outstanding bills.
- Who can I contact if my request to switch to Yes fails?
You may email us via email@example.com.
- Can I port out of Yes after I have submitted a request to terminate my Yes account?
Once you have submitted your application to terminate your Yes service, your Yes account will be considered inactive during the termination process, and you will not be able to switch your number to other service providers.
- Will there be any charges imposed on my use of IDD Service?
Yes, there will be charges imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @yes.my/roaming for more information.
- Will I be able to enjoy free unlimited voice calls if I am outside Malaysia?
No, the free unlimited voice calls are applicable for use in Malaysia only and not for roaming purposes. If you are outside Malaysia, you may subscribe to our International Roaming Service. Please refer to the International Roaming Service rates published at www.yes.my/roaming for further information.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
We’re here to help! Feel free to reach out to YesCare at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other enquiries. You can also download MyYes app from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery to chat with our friendly Chatbot, Sofia or directly submit your questions to our customer advocate by creating a ticket in your MyYes App under Quick Access by clicking YesCare tab.