- What is the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
The Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan will power up your home with fast internet experience to enjoy unlimited data for home-learning and work-from-home productivity, as well as fun and games. *Terms and conditions apply.
- What is the minimum age requirement to sign up for the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
You must be 18 years of age and above before you can subscribe to the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan.
- As a foreigner, can I subscribe to Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
Yes, you can subscribe to Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan. However, there will be a deposit of RM200 which is applicable for the rate plan offerings.
- What are Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan offerings?
The service offerings and rate offerings are as stated below;
Plan Name Yes Wireless Fibre 120Mbps Device Price Free Device RRP RM1199 Monthly Commitment Fee RM148
(RM156.88 including SST)
Contract 24 months Data(5G) Uncapped 5G data and speed
Data (4G) Uncapped 4G speed (up to 150GB data)
Plan Advance Payment RM148
(RM156.88 including SST)
(rebated in the 1st month)
Upfront Payment (Device) – Activation Fee – Total Payment Upon Registration RM148
(RM156.88 including SST)
Foreigner Deposit RM200
*Effective 25th of August 2023, 5G data will no longer be on 120 mbps but is now uncapped.
- Where can I sign up for the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
You can purchase the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan through the Yes website @www.yes.my, on the MyYes app, at any of our Yes Stores/Kiosks or through our Yes dealers.
- Can I sign up more than one (1) Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
You may subscribe to one or more Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan provided always that You do not have, in aggregate, more than fifteen (15) Postpaid Service Plans registered with Us at any one point in time.
- Does the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan come with a voice or SMS service?
This plan does not support Calls and outgoing SMS. The Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan is for data usage only.
- Do I need to activate the SIM card immediately upon receipt, or can I do so at a later time?
You are required to perform a one-time activation of the SIM Card within seven (7) days from the date you receive the SIM Card. Any failure to do so will result in the SIM Card being automatically activated after seven (7) days from the date you receive the SIM Card.
- How do I activate my SIM card for Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
Download the MyYes app, open the application and click on “New User”
Click on “Activate SIM”, then “Start”
Scan the barcode found on the back of the SIM jacket or manually input your SIM serial number
Accept the assigned number and click “Next”
Complete activation by following the steps to perform an eKYC and verification of your ID.
A confirmation message of your activation will be sent upon completion of the verification
- Can I use the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan’s 5G enable SIM card in my smartphone?
The 5G enable SIM card cannot be used in smartphones
- I am an existing Yes customer. Can I keep my existing number and subscribed to Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
The Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan is only applicable for new sign ups.
- How do I check my data usage or make bill payment for my Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
You may contact our YesCare at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the data usage (4G+5G).
For bill payment you can make payment via MyYes app or refer to Yes Payment Channels for more information.
- What is the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan’s speed level assurance that Yes is providing?
The speed level is provided based on best effort.
- How if my area is not within the 5G coverage?
The 5G coverage is expanding and getting wider coverage. In the event that Your area is not within the 5G network coverage range, You will still get to continue enjoying our 4G connectivity and services on Yes network.
- What is the warranty period for the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device and accessories?
The standard warranty period for Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device are for 12 months and the accessories for devices are only 6 months.
- How do I claim the warranty if the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device that I purchased is defective?
Walk in to any nearest Yes Store to do One to One swap providing the device is still within the warranty period. However, you need to buy a new device at RM1199 if the device is out of warranty.
- How many users can connect to Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device at one time?
Yes 5G Infinite Gateway can connect up to 32 devices per SSID.
- How do I set up Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device?
i. Remove the SIM slot cover
ii. Install the SIM card into the spring-loaded SIM slot as directed. To remove the SIM, press the edge of the SIM inward and the SIM will pop out (Please ensure that you use the Standard and not the Micro or Nano SIM)
iii. Close the SIM cover
iv. Connect your power adaptor to the wall outlet
v. Connect power adaptor to the 12V port on the device
vi. Use LAN port to connect your wired device via Ethernet cable
vii. To connect using WiFi, scan the WiFi SSID name the device label and enter the password*For more information you may refer to Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device.
- Does Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device supports CCTV?
Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device supports IP Cameras with Wi-Fi and also cloud base CCTV.
- Will a penalty fee be imposed if I decide to terminate my subscription within the contract period?
If You terminates the Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan during the Contract Period, You will be subject to Early Termination Charges (“ETC”).
- What is 7 Days Return Policy?
7 Days Return Policy is for Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan customers who wish to cancel the contract within seven (7) days from the SIM activation date. *Terms and conditions apply.
- How do I cancel my subscription during 7 Days Return Policy for Yes Wireless Fibre Service Plan?
The request can be done via Yes Store if met with below conditions;
(i) You have no or slow Service connection at Your registered premise; and
(ii) Your data usage consumption at Your registered premise is less than 10GB (4G + 5G); and
(iii) Your request for termination is made within seven (7) days from the date of Your SIM activation; and
(iv) You return the complete Device set (which shall include the Yes 5G Infinite Gateway device, power cord and Quick User Guide) in good condition.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
You can send your questions to email@example.com. Alternatively you can download MyYes app from the Android Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery to submit your questions via MyYes app and chat with our Chatbot Sofia.