- What is a Yes ID?
Your phone number is your unique Yes ID which you can use to access our suite of Yes services.
- How do I change or reset my password?
To change your password, just log in to MyYes then follow below steps;
Step 1: Choose More then select “Account” tab.
Step 2: Choose “Reset Password” and key in the new password
- I’ve received a temporary password from Yes, do I need to change that password?
To ensure that account remains secure, change your password immediately after your first log in.
Don’t forget to also change the password on your Yes device.
You can change your password via MyYes and follow as per given steps under question 2.
For maximum security, make sure that your password:
- Is at least eight characters long.
- Does not contain your user name, real name, or company name.
- Does not contain a complete word.
- Is significantly different from previous passwords.
- Contains uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.