- What is Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme?
This Prepaid Phone Bundle is a no-contract with selected iPhone models bundled with a Free 1 month Prepaid 5G Data with 30GB data, which includes uncapped speed for 5G and 4G, unlimited calls to all networks. You may visit yes.my for more information on the services and rate plan offerings.
- Where can I purchase the Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme?
You can purchase any Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme at Yes Online Store or MyYes or at any of our selected Yes Stores or through our Yes Authorized Dealers.
- What are the service offerings under the Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme?
For more information on the service and rate offerings, kindly refer below;
Plan Name Yes Prepaid FT5G Plan Price RM0 Data (5G/4G) 30GB Hotspot (5G/4G) Yes, included in the 30GB Data Contract – Account Validity Period 60 days
(from the date of activation of Yes SIM)
Service Validity Period 30 days
(from the date of activation of Yes SIM)
On-Net Service of domestic voice calls Unlimited Off-Net Service of domestic voice calls Unlimited On-Net Service of domestic SMS Unlimited Off-Net Service of domestic SMS RM 0.09 per SMS Device Model You may refer to www.yes.my for more information Total Payment Upon Registration You may refer to www.yes.my for more information
- What is the duration of the Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme?
The Programme period will be from 2nd November 2023 until further notice.
- How many lines can a subscriber sign up with a Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme?
You may register for Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme always provided that you do not have more than a maximum of five (5) prepaid service accounts with Yes.
- I am interested in purchasing a Yes iPhone plan. How do I backup or transfer my files from the previous device?
You can back up the files from your device using your iCloud, computer or, as an alternative, using “Move to iOS” application.
Before you begin;
– On your Android device, make sure that Wi‑Fi is turned on
– Plug your new iOS device and your Android device into power.
– Make sure that the content you’re moving, including what’s on your external Micro SD card, will fit on your new iOS device.
– If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
Download “Move to iOS” application on your Android device to get started.
Step 1 :
Turn on your new Apple device and place it near your Android device.
Step 2 :
Tap Move Data from Android.
Step 3 :
Open the Move to iOS app.
Step 4 :
Wait for a code.
Step 5 :
Use the code
Step 6 :
Choose your content and wait.
Step 7 :
Set up your iOS device
Step 8 :
Your content is successfully transferred.
- Will my free data still be available if I have switched from Yes eSIM to physical SIM?
Yes, the free data comes together with the Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme that can be used on Yes eSIM and Yes SIM cards.
- How do I get free data?
The free Prepaid 5G data will be for 1 month from the date of Yes SIM activation.
- What is the offer for GeForce Now (GFN) with iPhone purchase?
GeForce Now (GFN), powered by Yes, allows users to stream games straight from the cloud to any device. For a limited time only, customers who purchased any of the iPhone packages will be entitled to a 1 month FREE GFN subscription, worth RM50. This offer is available for purchase exclusively at Yes Stores and Yes Online Store. Please visit GFN terms and conditions for more information.
- I purchased an add-on, iPhone accessories and it is broken. Who shall I contact?
You may refer to the respective manufacturer’s official website or contact the manufacturer’s customer service for assistance.
- I wrongly purchased an add-on for iPhone model case accessories. Could I exchange the accessories?
Any accessories or add-ons purchased are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- What is the warranty for an iPhone?
Please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the Device or on the manufacturer’s website device, to understand the details on protection coverage and duration of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Can I purchase any Prepaid Data Add-On before the expiry of my Account Validity Period?
Yes, you can purchase Prepaid Data Add-On via MyYes.
- How long will my Prepaid Service account be active from the date of activation of the Yes SIM?
Your Prepaid Service account will remain active for a period of 30 days from the date of Yes SIM activation. After 30 days, you will be able to receive calls & SMS and make emergency calls. However, you will not be able to make any calls, send SMS or surf the internet. Kindly purchase a Yes Reload or Data Add-Ons via MyYes app to continue using Yes services.
- Will there be any charges imposed when I call other Yes numbers?
The calls are unlimited for off net and on net. However, charges will be imposed on all international calls and SMS in accordance with the voice calls and SMS rates found at yes.my/roaming.
- Can the Unlimited data service under the Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme be used with Yes Broadband and Yes 5G Wireless Broadband?
You will not be able to use the unlimited data service under the Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme on any of the Yes Broadband and Yes 5G Wireless Broadband. The Unlimited data service under Prepaid Phone Bundle Programme will be used with compatible smartphones.
- What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
We’re here to help! Feel free to reach out to YesCare at email@example.com for any other enquiries. You can also download MyYes app from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery to chat with our friendly Chatbot, Sofia or directly submit your questions to our customer advocate.