- Where can I submit my request to switch to Yes?
You can download MyYes app to submit your request to switch to Yes.
If you are a new customer, get started with any of our plans available. Once you receive your Yes SIM, download our MyYes app to activate and verify yourself before switching to your original number. You can switch to your own number during the activation process or anytime after.
If you are an existing customer;
i. Go to ‘Quick Access’, and select “Switch to Yes”, then “Keep Your Number”.
ii. You will receive a confirmation SMS from your existing service provider. Reply to the SMS to confirm your switch.Alternatively, you may visit our Yes Stores, Yes Kiosk or Yes Authorised Dealers to submit your request to Switch to Yes. *Terms and conditions apply.
- What should I do or check before submitting my request to switch to Yes?
For a smooth process in switching to Yes, please ensure and check the following with your current mobile service provider:
1. Your account must be active;
2. No overdue/outstanding bills;
3. No outstanding contractual obligations;
4. Supplementary line(s) must be switched together with the Principal number.
You may also want to save all contact numbers from your existing SIM Card before switching on to Yes, if required.
- How will I know the status of my request to switch to Yes?
You will receive an SMS notification from your current service provider on the status of MNP request.
- Can I check the status of my switch-in request online?
Yes, you may check the port in status via MyYes app by pressing the “Switch to Yes” icon and click “Check Status”.
- Why am I unable to check the status of my switch-in request via MyYes app?
Port in request done via Yes Store or Yes Authorized Dealer, customer’s status will be notified via SMS notification. Alternatively, you may check via MyYes app.
- Will I face any service interruptions during the switch-in process?
There will not be any service interruptions during the switch-in process. However, if you intend to be overseas during the switch-in process, you may need to check with your current service provider if there will be any interruptions for roaming services. There will be no service interruptions from Yes.
- Can I cancel my request to switch?
You can cancel your switch-in request if your request is still being processed. Upon successful switch, you will not be able to cancel your request.
Please take note: Any request and payment made for MNP will not be refundable.
- Do I need to cancel my existing service plan before I switch to Yes?
No, you do not have to cancel your existing service plan. Your existing services with your current mobile service provider will automatically be terminated once you have successfully switched to Yes.
- I am not a Yes subscriber. Do I get a new SIM card when I switch to Yes?
Yes, we will provide you with a new Yes SIM card when you switch to Yes.
- Can I start to use the SIM card immediately after I get the SIM card from Yes?
Only for port in request done via Yes Store or Yes Authorized Dealer under Postpaid SIM plan, customer can start using and enjoy Yes services only after MNP request is successful.
- Can my number be switched without my permission?
No, it cannot be done without your permission. Yes must verify the customer’s request and validate the supporting documents (if any) before it can proceed with the switch-in process.
- What if one of my supplementary line holders does not want to switch?
As the principal account holder, you will need to visit your existing mobile service provider to terminate the relevant supplementary line. The supplementary line holder will then need to re-register as a principal account holder. Once this process is completed, then you, as the primary principal account holder, can make the switch to Yes.
- Can I switch my number to other service providers more than once?
Yes, but you cannot make more than one MNP request within the same period of time to different mobile service providers.
- How long does it take to switch to Yes?
The process will not take more than 1 to 2 business days for individual line switching.
- How much do I have to pay to switch to Yes?
The request for switching to Yes is free of charge. However, you will have to pay for the Service Plan commitment fees in which you are interested (If any is applicable during registration). *Terms and conditions apply.
- What will happen to my unbilled usage made with my current mobile service provider while waiting to switch to Yes?
You will have to pay your current mobile service provider for any unbilled usage once you have received the invoice, even after you have successfully switched to Yes. Otherwise, you will be blacklisted by your current mobile service provider for not settling your outstanding bills.
- If I have signed up for a Yes bundle package via MyYes app or Yes Online Store, I have already activated the SIM and requested to switch-in via MyYes app. What will happen to my contractual obligation under the bundle package if my switch-in request fails?
If your switch-in request is still unsuccessful, for the Yes Bundle Package, you will be provided with a temporary Yes number upon activating Yes SIM. You can either continue to use the temporary Yes number as your permanent number or request for termination. If you wish to terminate, you will be subjected, if applicable, to an early termination fee as stated in your bundle package contract and any payment made during registration for the plan will not be refunded and forfeited.
- What happens if I request to switch-in to Yes during registration for a Postpaid/Prepaid SIM with Plan only via MyYes app or Yes Online Store and the request is unsuccessful?
If your switch-in request is unsuccessful, the Yes SIM will be terminated within 30 days and any payment made during registration for the plan will be forfeited.
- If I have signed-up for a Postpaid with Plan only via Yes Stores or Yes Authorized Dealer, what will happen to my plan if my switch-in request fails?
You may resubmit your request and it is advisable to resubmit your request within 30 Days to avoid the termination of your SIM card.
- Who can I contact if my request to switch to Yes fails?
You may resubmit your request via the channel that you have submitted previously at Yes Store, Yes Authorized Dealer, MyYes App or alternatively contact YesCare at email@example.com for assistance.
- Can I port out of Yes after I have submitted a request to terminate my Yes account?
Once you have submitted your application to terminate your Yes service, your Yes account will be considered inactive during the termination process, and you will not be able to switch your number to other service providers.